How Do You Wear Fishnets?

^ Hmm ... I am pale and have nude, brown, and black fishnets. I prefer the darker ones myself ...

This thread reminded me of the only time I've ever worn fishnets, I was 12-13 and wore them with a denim mini... :ninja: There are tasteful ways to wear fishnets I'm sure but I just avoid them now.

:lol: yes i also wore them when i was a child :D but never again since then...

Fishnets are great for either adding texture and depth, subtly subverting a conservative look, or both.

-tweed pencil skirts /twin sets and pearls.

-when layering a variety of prints or textures in similar colors

-adding interest to shoes: patent mary-janes for a dancerly look, or adding depth to strappy heels

I have them in black, chocolate, nude, and also a fuschia/black mix which goes especially well with vintage print dresses from the 60's and 70's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to wear them with a black leotard for tap dancing. I don't think I will bother with them again though.

I just wear the fishnets by themselves.

I prefer the dark ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wear the fishnets by themselves.

I prefer the dark ones.
I always wear layer mine over glossy sheer pantyhose adds comfort when wearing from the waist to the bottom of my feet to my toes. Like am wearing here are my coffee colored rhinestone fishnets over glossy sheer pantyhose a mini skirt and heels in a fashion look.

white mini dress rhinestone.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->