Livestreams S/S 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^It looks like it is.. "You are watching a replay of Alexander Wang party at FNO...."

Dear people, help needed.
This Spring 2012 presentation is womenswear or menswear presentation ? Because Gucci connect states Menswear, but style.com livestream is doing Jason Wu womenswear now :unsure:

^ Thanks, but what about Gucci ? Are they going to do both menswear and womenswear almost at the same time ?

No, womenswear, they probably just haven't updated Gucci Connect from when they did menswear I think.

Alexander Wang looks like it will be beginning shortly by looking at tweets on Twitter.

Well, I'm happy that everything went well but the quality wasn't that great.

Horrible streaming.
I had some problems with the stream so I missed the first few looks. But then I started moving my mouse over the screen and it worked perfectly. Now my hand hurts.:huh:

No, womenswear, they probably just haven't updated Gucci Connect from when they did menswear I think.

Alexander Wang looks like it will be beginning shortly by looking at tweets on Twitter.

Ah, thank you ! Very looking forward to the gucci presentation. Love your live-stream schedule too !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->