Liya Kebede was on Oprah!!!

Djavanjmiles

Reaction score
The super model Liya Kebede was on Oprah Thursday of the 23rd talking about her work in her country of Ethopia. She is definetly a beautiful person inside and out!

:flower: :heart:

oh wow! I wish i could have seen it, she is wonderful.

Is there a video or even screen caps anywhere?

Some pics from the show...

20051201_107_350x263.jpg

20051201_108_350x263.jpg

(oprah.com)

Oh, now I'm sick!:cry: I can't believe I missed this...! Thanks for the 'heads up'...I'll have to watch for the repeat this summer...:flower:

yeah i saw it shes so gorgeous..the most memorable thing for me was the fact that she wasn't discovered, she persued modeling..which i never knew. It's nice to see that not all models just happened to fall into modeling. Sometimes it seems like they all have the same story. Anyways, she also gave the audience scarfs from Etheopia.

This is probably a rerun because it was posted back december 05 in her thread that she was on the show :flower:. She is doing well for herself and she'll be doing a movie with Roberto DeNiro, Angelina Jolie and Matt Damon. It' s called The Good Shepherd

Last edited by a moderator:
J'ador-DioR said:
This is probably a rerun because it was posted back december 05 in her thread that she was on the show :flower:. She is doing well for herself and she'll be doing a movie with Roberto DeNiro, Angelina Jolie and Matt Damon. It' s called The Good Shepherd

watch her and Angelina Jolie become best friends. similar frame of mind, I think. ^_^

I remeber watching it the first time it aired and thinking- that is one gorgeous woman. She became my mom and my sister's fave model after that :woot:

Liya Kebede photograph by Vital Agibalow

Liya Kebede photograph by Vital Agibalow.
Beauty !

Attachments

• Liya-Kebede-3370.jpg
    Liya-Kebede-3370.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamcult
Back