Liya Kebede

i love this picture of liya!

Attachments

• liya_looking_great.jpg
    liya_looking_great.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 88
Do you think she deserves to be the number 1 on models.com list?
I don't.
She's beatuiful, I know, but she's not doing big campaigns, she's not in every show (the big ones). She's just one more model.
Today I'd say Daria should be #1.
I also disagree with the rankings of Natalia, Erin W, Jessica Miller, Louise Pedersen and Karen Elson.
Isabeli, Julia, Euguenia, Marija Vujovic and some others should be on higher positions.
Who are the top 5 for you?
Mine are:
Daria
Isabeli
Julia
Euguenia
Gemma (hate her, but she's on great journey)

they probably havent updated it of recent but i think liya, natalia and erin are still a major force as much as daria or gemma may be getting more work. just look @ how much work someone like kaolina did last year and how muc money she got. I think they also bas it on star power.

i like liya. i don't know if she should be #1 but i don't think daria should be it either.

Liya should not be no.1. She is incredibly bland.

those rankings are (obviously) terribly subjective, but liya should be up there considering just how ubiquitous she has become in the past two years...

daria is more "of the moment" so to speak...who even knew about her before the fall prada campaign?

I like Liya, but I do think Daria should be number one. I really didn't like Daria until I saw her recent Italian Vogue cover, now I love her.

Tiiu should be the number 1.... i don´t like her very much but she´s the
model of the moment.

Originally posted by Polina_sexy@Jun 2nd, 2004 - 2:48 pm
model of the moment.
I disagree... she's not the one being the most talked about.. no big covers.. no big ads..

Top 5 at least maybe, But number 1... I dunno she is one of my many favorites but i think there are a few others that deserve that position more than her.

Notwithstanding the fact I don't give that site's rankings a lot of weight beyond being a fine organizational resource, I see Liya as fitting more in that separate elite grouping of 15 than as number one on the big list.

No, she should not be number 1. Hana should be. She's not being talked about a lot or anything right now, but I find her the most beautiful. :heart:

I think Liya should be no. 1. She's incredibly beautiful and she's one of the biggest models of the new generation.

I think Liya and Natalia deserve to be where they are, maybe Natalia would be better suited to the #1 spot though. Just look at how many editorials the two of them (usually along with Eugenia) have appeared in for US Vogue.

i luv liya....period, she deserves her placing...maybe some of the other models with solidate next season...

I personally don't like Liya...I prefer other models...Natalia should be number one..or Eugenia..but that's just my opinion.. :heart:

I don't think Liya should be #1, but she's definitely top 8. She's in the hunt for Balenciaga, has the big beauty campaign, and is still getting major eds. Daria gets big campaigns season after season (she's the Gucci girl for FW), as does Euguenia. Natalia only has Calvin, doesn't do as many shows, and her eds are down. Tiiu and Hana are doing ok, but not major.

I think the up and comers are Gemma (don't like her, but everyone else seems to), Michelle Buswell, Missy Rayder, and the comeback queen of the season, Guinevere.

Originally posted by PinkAnik+Jun 2nd, 2004 - 4:45 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PinkAnik @ Jun 2nd, 2004 - 4:45 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Polina_sexy@Jun 2nd, 2004 - 2:48 pm
model of the moment.
I disagree... she's not the one being the most talked about.. no big covers.. no big ads.. [/b][/quote]
j´adore isn´t a big ad? she has did moschino, valentino, tse... also
and covers for vogue and numero...
and she´s cuter than Daria!!! :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cutebells
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->