Liz Phair

dazzle

Reaction score
do you guys like her? i really like her music, but i just found out she's 36! she sings/looks so much younger! it's really funny how dirty she is though...lol. anyways, what do you guys think of her?

I've never heard her music- but many people love her Exile in Guyville (is that right?) album. I need to get around to checking it out.

Originally posted by onehotgrrl@Jul 6th, 2004 - 8:44 pm
I've never heard her music- but many people love her Exile in Guyville (is that right?) album. I need to get around to checking it out.
yeah -exile in guyville is her best , imo- im not a big fan tho,

i bought exile when i was in 8 th grade.

*actually i think i still have the cd...im going to look and see if its here with me.....
i have the sudden urge to hear it....memories :innocent:

I give her A++ on attitude and heart-in-the-right-place but only B-/C+ on the music.

Nothing wrong with being 36. She's hot at heart.

For all the attitude, but better music, check out early Patti Smith. :heart: :heart: :heart:

sort of have the same feelings as tangerine. i like her but her music's just ok. i lost the cd.. wana listen to it now.

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jul 6 2004, 09:59 PM
yeah -exile in guyville is her best
definitely. her recent work is such garbage :yuk:

i love, "Why Can't I" gorgeous song...makes me sad and happy!!!

Originally posted by brian@Aug 12 2004, 12:49 AM
definitely. her recent work is such garbage :yuk:
[snapback]329115[/snapback]​

Definitely.. She sold out, hardcore.

Wow, I can't believe no one's talked about her this long. Does anyone have Liz' new album? What is it like?
I like her music a lot. Extraordinary is a great song.

I love the first 3 albums: "Exile in Guyville"; "Whip Smart"; and "Whitechocolatespacegg" - these are all brilliant. And I saw her live and she was a lot of fun. But I don't like her music much since then; it's lost its edge imo.

Her latest album "Funstyle" is a complete catastrophe. But Liz has actually admitted that she wanted it to be that way :lol: I love Liz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->