Liza Golden-Bhojwani

She's also on the board at AMAX models in Nashville. I wonder how she's affiliated with them as well.

from Models.com

https://models.com/agency/MACS-AMAX-Agency

Maximum Artist Creative Services was established in 2005 to fill the need for an agency representing hair, make-up and wardrobe stylists in the Nashville market. With over 37 years of combined experience, partners Mitchell Solarek and Cherylann Stephens, the former director of Next Models and Wilhelmina Models in Los Angeles, have represented and discovered some of the country’s top models. In 2009 MACS acquired AMAX, a well known Nashville Modeling agency founded in 1980.

Today MACS/AMAX is a full service agency representing fashion, commercial, and lifestyle models as well as actors and children in addition to hair, make up and wardrobe stylists.
In 2012 MACS/AMAX added it's image board, SCOUT, under the direction of Ginny Edwards Maxwell.

MACS/AMAX models have been featured in campaigns for American Eagle, Ralph Lauren, Levi's, Nordstrom, Le Sportsac, and Billy Reid to name a few. Through a strong emphasis on both local and direct booking, as well as scouting and developing local models for international placement, MACS/AMAX has quickly risen to become on of the premier agencies in the Southeast.

Ginny Edwards is Liza's Mother Agent :-)

Ginny Edwards is a model scout who started her own placement agency in Brooklyn New York. Last year, she left New York and teamed up with AMAX. They created an image board Scout which Ginny oversees. Since Ginny Edwards Development no longer exists her mother agency is now renamed as Scout Models Nashville even though she probably has never set foot in Nashville.

Milly Pre-Fall 2013

ba4d89244b0211e2a7d422000a9e0846_7.jpg

instagram / millybymichelle

I'm definitely a new fan. Such a STUNNING girl! Her eyes are very piercing.

shes commercial, sexy and edgy at the same time! she could almost pass for a Kardashian sister i wonder what her lineage is

what i love about her is that she doesn't just look like an ordinary model! she can be a star quality like what the VS angels :smile: :heart:

Freshman Model Class of 2013: The New Faces to Watch :heart:

dC2jK.jpg

As designers prepare for the next season’s collections, we wonder which models will emerge as stars, and this bright group of young women are about to matriculate into the school of Models to Watch. They’re the faces agents predict (whether by scientific calculation or mystical divination, we cannot say) will win hearts—and contracts—this season. Call them the freshman class of 2013: they have the walk, look and personality to get people talking. “This group was under the radar last year,” says casting director James Scully, “I feel these girls will really be worth watching for this upcoming season.” This class hails from all over the world—from Norway to the East Coast to South Korea—and soon enough, they may graduate to global stardom.
vogue.com

She's beautiful and her body does look like the one's from the supermodels.

shes stunning. Liza was also in kingfisher calendar. not sure if the pics were posted. She is also half indian. gorgeous girl

^great for her!, but i really hate it. I mean bad angle, horrible makeup and poor/bad light. and not to mention that unnecessary adobe photoshop job on her face :(

Show Package – New York F/W 13: IMG (Women)

imgmodels.com

She's seductively gorgeous. 2013 should be a major breakout year for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolores del Rio
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->