Locating Magazines

polka_dot

polka polka polka . dot
Reaction score
I think quite a few of us all have those elusive magazines we want, but can't seem to find, so maybe our fellow tFSers can lend a helping hand.

I'll go first: Can one subscribe to POP magazine or does it have to be purchased at stores? I found issue 12 at the Borders in Atlanta, GA, but I want to know I can get the next one.

This is a good thread :smile: Thanks polka dot!

Does anyone in Canada know where to buy the Singapore Bazaar :woot:

By any chance anyone buy the Brazil Vogue July 2007 issue with Kim Noorda on the cover? I can't seem to find it here in California. If anyone have a copy could you scan it for me? Thanks so much! :flower: :D

could anyone please tell me where i could by Teen Vogue in the uk? thanks alot :flower:

equinox said:
By any chance anyone buy the Brazil Vogue July 2007 issue with Kim Noorda on the cover? I can't seem to find it here in California. If anyone have a copy could you scan it for me? Thanks so much! :flower: :D

You can find it on ebay right now...they are a couple of them available...:flower: :P

L.A.Gant said:
This is a good thread :smile: Thanks polka dot!

Does anyone in Canada know where to buy the Singapore Bazaar :woot:

Singapore :P
There're always some on sale at yahoo auctions though...

Don't forget to try Ebay everyone! I have bought quite a few of my rare mags from there. You pay a little more, but i think its worth it :smile:

what about a rare italian magazine? One probably no one has even heard of?

I have tried the people who actually make the magazine.. but i've only been ignored:cry:

is anyone from beijing? i'm here for the summer and i'm wondering where or if i could find i-d, british and french vogue, or any foreign fashion magazine. thanks in advance!

^i'm not from there, but i always have a look at airports for foreign magazines, maybe try there?

nuitblanche said:
is anyone from beijing? i'm here for the summer and i'm wondering where or if i could find i-d, british and french vogue, or any foreign fashion magazine. thanks in advance!

I am also summering in Beijing (god help me I can't wait to leave) and I haven't found any english fashion magazines. For books I go to the foreign bookstore in wangfujing, the bookworm in sanlitun, and a shop in guomao that has old copies of GQ (??) but no fashion mags :doh:

I'm going out of my mind! don't suppose any shops in hongkong ship magazines to the mainland?

stylephox, where are you originally from? i wish i could say trying to locate foreign magazines is the worst part of being in beijing but it's so not by a lot so god help us both..

thanks for the info. i've found that o2sun bookstore in wudaokou carries national geographic and some old elles, instyles, etc. but i haven't been desperate enough to buy any of them yet. the sit cafe chain also has a decent collection of english books for loan.

How can I get an intl subscription to Vogue Paris?
How much would it cost?

I looked on their website, but I can't read enough French to figure it out. :ermm:

How about Elle India? I'm in the north Seattle area and can't really go to the airport to get many international mags (thankfully the mall I work in has a ton of UK/Aussie mags as well as Vogue Italia).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->