Loewe S/S 2025 Paris

It looks very "best of" while also hinting at something new without it being too "new" if that makes sense. It's also a very clean slate staging for the show, and wouldn't be surprised if he did move on from Loewe after this collection or at least in the very near future.

He also looks strangely calm here. He has a tendency to appear rather frazzled, far lack of a better (or more PC) term.

Take this with pinch of salt but there are more and more info that JW Anderson is actually going to Dior.

I'm very interested to see him at Dior because his work for Loewe has been rather stagnant for a while. For me he can take over Dior mens and womens right away. Can he create magic with the HC ateliers? I'd expect so.

He has done such a terrific job catapulting Loewe into its current creative and commercial success, it has to be applauded for sure.

A handful of silly looks repeated in different colours and fabrics...as he always does.
This guy in Dior is the LVMH equivalent of Demna at Balenciaga...a nightmare!

Take this with pinch of salt but there are more and more info that JW Anderson is actually going to Dior.
A sales associate at the new Givenchy boutique on Rodeo Drive (which is pretty stunning — they’ve renovated and restored Frank Lloyd Wright’s historic Anderton Court Shops) was waxing poetic about how Loewe has topped the brand surveys as the coolest, trendiest, most whateverest brand in fashion now. If that’s what circulating within LVMH, then the executives must think it’s time for him to helm the big ship.

Given that a hulking “World of Dior” building is under construction across the street from the aforementioned Givenchy boutique (and right next to the comparatively smaller Loewe one), that makes even more sense.

I mean Loewe really has established itself as a cool brand. And it has everything around it.

And of course, I welcome him with open arms at Dior because, justice for menswear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->