L'Officiel Hommes #11 : Jon Kortajarena by Milan Vukmirovic

Pedro

Reaction score
Next november issue will be entirely devoted to Jon Kortajarena.
Milan´s hommage to raw beauty.

just came out the issue elenab was waiting ... sorry, but this is horrible:ninja:
in my opinion this magazine should have already closed a long time ago ... :yuk:

L1435.jpg

source: journaux.fr

^well i do really hope this one is gooood.....
i'm pretty pissed with thos "only fashion with.... this one or that one model....."
maybe mods should open a new thread with Pedro's post?

and thanks to elenab, as now we approx. know when this was shooted...
and can still hope for an improvment....

Well I think Jon is hot, but the cover doesn't look too good... And the model casting is always the same! If Milan Vukmirovi wants to shoot al the editorials inside, fine, but let's get creative when it comes to the models... I'll probably buy it though :lol:

The cover's pretty hot.

I'm not usually a fan of denim but this has swayed me.

wait until you see the photos, si? Pedro, thanks for your opinion, Milan thinks when somethings is worth doing it, you should do it yourself. THEY travelled to Caribe for one of the edits, and each part is completely different to the rest, give it a chance.

Sorry but this can not be that different from the previous issues where Milan did 85% of the photography, not to mention he also did all the interviews (!). I don't think a fashion stylist/editor/designer can become a writer or a photographer instantly ... what is the problem with L'Officiel? they don't have money to contract real professionals? then they should close the magazine ... then Milan will have time to concentrate all his potential in his new Miami store.

^Milan is opening a new store in Miami???
or is it just a joke???
(Milan was one of the most important person for the concept store Colette, Paris... He had great ideas for them....)

and eventhough Milan thinks he can do whatever he can, I swear he really needs some other people around him.... you cannot do everything by yourself, it's impossible.....

what are doing his asst? maybe they are doing more things we think....and should get more credits..... i know this happens sometimes in fashion industry.... assts. doing everything, and their name is still credited in the asst. section....

this whole Officiel Homme seems "build" only for him....

^then I hope it's gonna as good as Colette was in its first days.....
and hopefully it's gonna take him so much time that he'll let other people do some things for Officiel Homme....

Bought it today, it's bad... I don't like the 200 pages of fashion, they made Jon wear wigs and a long beard in some eds...

Leah de Wavrin has an editorial though :wub:

^Really? Can you scan her ed?

Leah de wavrin?? It's very exciting news.:woot:

I'll Be Your Mirror
Ph. Milan Vukmirovic
Model: Leah de Wravin

Scanned by Taben from L'Officiel Homme S/S 08

Last edited by a moderator:
:buzz: Major thanks!

Leah looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics