L'Officiel Hommes #11 : Jon Kortajarena by Milan Vukmirovic

Yes...blonde wig (and thanks god they were persuaded not to dye his hair as they intended), that part was shot in the Caribe and a beard with hair extensions...Milan just wanted something different for each edit.

Some of them, I will post more when I finish scanning

JonK199.jpg

JonK188.jpg

JonK178.jpg

JonK200.jpg

only a good portfolio for male modelizers and esp. Jon's lovers....

for my part, i like the editorial with the wig, found it funny....
but didn't think it's worth the money....

can someone scan the ed with Jon wearing blond wig. txs

does anyone have scans of the story and pics and waris and jason schwartzman on the set of the darjeeling limited?

^Milan is opening a new store in Miami???
or is it just a joke???
(Milan was one of the most important person for the concept store Colette, Paris... He had great ideas for them....)

and eventhough Milan thinks he can do whatever he can, I swear he really needs some other people around him.... you cannot do everything by yourself, it's impossible.....

what are doing his asst? maybe they are doing more things we think....and should get more credits..... i know this happens sometimes in fashion industry.... assts. doing everything, and their name is still credited in the asst. section....

this whole Officiel Homme seems "build" only for him....
i dont think its up to vukmirovic... all of jalou editions even of other mags kinda lack that something... that glossiness or something...maybe thats not even a bad thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->