L'Officiel Hommes #15: Angela Lindvall / Andres Segura by Milan Vukmirovic

I Heart Angela
Model : Angela Lindvall
Photographie : Milan Vukmirovic

Here is a preview. Sorry I won't scan it because I don't want to cut it. But I thought you would apreciate especially when you decide to buy it from abroad.

source : my photos

Attachments

• IMG_4379.jpg
    IMG_4379.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4380.jpg
    IMG_4380.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4381.jpg
    IMG_4381.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4382.jpg
    IMG_4382.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 11
more, same source (me !)

Attachments

• IMG_4385.jpg
    IMG_4385.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4384.jpg
    IMG_4384.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4383.jpg
    IMG_4383.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 22
Last, same source

Attachments

• IMG_4386.jpg
    IMG_4386.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4387.jpg
    IMG_4387.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4388.jpg
    IMG_4388.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4389.jpg
    IMG_4389.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 12
thanks for the pics, Angela looks very sexy! And the cover is amazing too.

^ did u think that maybe its the matter of financial cuts ? Maybe the publishers do not want to hire another big photography name, and they are content with current variety in the photo edits present.

I have nothing against Milan's photography, I quite like it actually, dunno if you went through L'officiel H but its also very article heavy, where it has lot of various contributors...

it has always been this way ...
Milan has always been the one and only fashion editor ....
for him being the one and only photog' ... i don't know ... i'm not buying L'Officiel Hommes for a long time ... I stop buying after issue 5 or 6 ...

ouch lie ... I bought one not so long ago ... AW 2008-2009 ....:doh:

^ did u think that maybe its the matter of financial cuts ? Maybe the publishers do not want to hire another big photography name, and they are content with current variety in the photo edits present.

I have nothing against Milan's photography, I quite like it actually, dunno if you went through L'officiel H but its also very article heavy, where it has lot of various contributors...

if it's a matter of saving up some cash, that's really a weird way to go and i do believe titles like this don't really have to cut costs having one photorgrapher/fashion editor for all the spreads they have. and it's not even new for L'Officiel Hommes. he seems to do it for a pretty long time, non?
me too have nothing against his skills, but i'm sick of idea that someone gets all the space to realize his ideas while not giving others a try. how can we speak of development, evolution in this case? it's okay for now, but in perspective this may only lead to degradation and stagnation of fashion photography at whole (imagine if VI would only hire Meisel, VP - David Sims and V Mag - Inez&Vinoodh, D&C - Vivanco). is there any place for competition, for nurturing new talents, for some fresh air at all?
i don't mind him as a photographer and fashion editor, but i find this politics weird for an editor-in-chief of a fashion title. that's really regressive.

Thank you for the snaps of Angela's ed, I hope someone's able to scan it.

I don't have anything against Milan either........but I found sick that only he take's care of the fashion part..........

and as for the money issues.......I'm 100% sure that are a lot of good Photographers and Stylists that will be more than happy to work for free.......:innocent:B)

it looks promising this issue, eventhough it's almost the same type kind of pics

realy bored here, I was looking for Vladimir's ed but didn't found it.

I found Simon`s ed.....are you around Berlin??? :shifty:

source:morphoman

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice cover. love the simple lay out.

I Heart Andres
Model : Andres Segura

"I love ANDRES" by Milan Vukmirovic.

source: saskia at modelhommes

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads