Model: ?

-"Electroma" by Stephane Queme
Models: ?

-"Lost In Space" by Nick Clements
Models: ?

-Dave Annable by Milan Vukmirovic

-"Tasty" by Andreas
Model: ?

Supplement Cover (2x larger than the magazine)
Jake ( @New Madison) by Milan Vukmirovic.

Inside:
Jake (@ New Madison)
Vicinius (@ Ford Homme)
Bob (@ Bananas)
Andres Segura (@ MGM)
Clint (@ Al David Gods & Monsters)
Romulo (@ Nathalie)
Ben (@ Al David Gods & Monsters)
Armando (@ Nathalie)
Godefroy (@ Success)
Joschka (@ New Madison)
Billy (@ Al David Gods & Monsters)
Matthias (@ New Madison)
Dennis (@ Bananas)
Rudiney (@ Focus)
Pablo (@ New Madison)
Julien (@ Ford Homme)

omg... so many magazines to buy...
i went through numéro homme yesterday it's pretty good.
but is this one good? because Milan V. is always the only one photostylist... and l'officiel hommes is just his portfolio with co-worker-team Andreas...
could you snap or scan it, please, Dieselmax?

Wentworth :woot: I'm going to need to purchase two copies of this! TIA for any snaps or scans!

I knoww! i bought it yesterday too^_^
Well, l'officiel hommes is definitely not my favourite magazine, but this issue's ok. but i'd like to see other photographers than the usual ones in that mag!
i'll try to make some scans tonight or tomorrow.

Wentworth's editorial preview (for you Faith:flower: )

Scanned by me.

Milan Vukmirovic is the editor-in-chief of this magazine, he also did all the styling, and now he is photographing the main editorials??? not a good idea, since this is one of the less interesting male fashion magazines around ... this magazine needs diversity, every editorial looks exactly the same, page after page, issue after issue ... :sick:

Anyway, Thanks for the scans!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ milan was terrible at jil sander, he's terrible everywhere....

Pedro said:
Milan Vukmirovic is the editor-in-chief of this magazine, he also did all the styling, and now he is photographing the main editorials??? not a good idea, since this is one of the less interesting male fashion magazines around ... this magazine needs diversity, every editorial looks exactly the same, page after page, issue after issue ... :sick:

Anyway, Thanks for the scans!
def. agree.... and now he even squat the Officiel Femme since Jennifer Eymère left... it's boring... the only thing he managed to do was Colette (the concept store)

I actually quite like this magazine. There are very few genuine mens fashion magazines in the US. Most of the mens fashion magazines we could find here are European ones (I don't even think GQ or Details could be described as fashion magazines, plus they are really boring and sometimes even quite vulgar, I have never bought a single issue of them), and seriously if you live outside major cities like NYC, LA and SF, things would be even worse. I am quite happy I could find this one at one of the local Borders because there are very few choices for us to begin with. It's certainly not about cutting-edge fashion, but more like style and elegance. I would say it's probably more appealing to readers older than a certain age (well, not too old anyway, those really older guys won't even read fashion magazines), like me. :wink: The price is also reasonable. I think I paid around $10 for it, unlike L'Uomo Vogue which is around $16 now (so expensive!). I only wish I could read French!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cccccc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->