London Street Style #2

I wanna go back to London!! Such an inspiring city!! I could spend at least one whole day looking at people's outfits!! I love Camden for this!!! <3

Fashion in London is great. Britain has gotta be one of the most fashionable countries in the world I think. Here's some of the photo's we snapped over at Traffic :smile:

I went to London last summer, I was surprised that a lot of women didn´t wear a bra when it was clear they weren´t wearing any... and more surprised that the men didn´t bat an eye about it. Impossible to do that in my city -_-:lol:

Heather, London Street Style:

Photo by Aleksandra Foryś, lovestreetfashion.pl/heather-london-street-fashion/

Last edited by a moderator:
TBH I feel like London Street Style is not as specific as portraited in media. Most people just follow trends. Most people are very stylish though :smile:
I used to work in Camden for few months and the only person that was dressing edgy and putting more effort in their looks than others was my close friend, haha. Most people just put on whatever they have (expect for gigs, you often see a lot of styled-up people going around Koko and Electric Ballroom when some cool band is playing).

^I've come across the last guy's picture/name in a few places and apparently he's a thing? We're scrapping the bottom of the barrel if people are looking up to him for style inspiration.

^I've come across the last guy's picture/name in a few places and apparently he's a thing? We're scrapping the bottom of the barrel if people are looking up to him for style inspiration.

The ginge? He's dressed in 'Tik Tok's coolest brand right now' so that alone gave me a very clear indication of what he's about, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->