looking for CHANEL vintage

Reaction score
first of all hope this is in the right thread...
i was looking for chanel cigarette pants in black ( im sure the only colour but just to be sure) in a satiny material. they could be last year or perhaps even as far back as 2003 - does anyone know what i am talking about?
i was looking for a picture and also a price approx. if any one has any info - and also i was looking for a slightly damaged blue classic quilted - i was wondering the best place to look for this...
thanks for any help
:heart:

Yep, coincidentally I know exactly what you're talking about. I almost bought them on eBay, but have been trying to buy next to nothing.

I'm PMing you the link right now...

a year ago or even 2003 is NOT vintage...:lol:...
just OLD...

i was sure they were from 2003 - its just that i saw them in a mag last yr also so i thought i may have been confused lol it seems in fashion that anything over a couple of seasons these days is considered fashion 'vintage':P i decided to go with it :flower: and thanks again for the info about e - bay - i just wish i got there sooner!! ill keep looking...

Hi guys... I'm not actually looking for vintage chanel but maybe you could help me with this...

My friend bought a beautiful vintage chanel haute-couture dress from the 50's as a wedding dress and the tulle rosettes that are attached along the back-line are a bit flattened...

Would a Chanel boutique replace them if we asked them? They seem really easy to make but my friend would rather keep it Chanel all the way rather than trying with a local designer or seamstress...

We will be in London next month and we were contamplating carrying the dress with us which of course is not ideal... especially if they don't repair vintage...

So if anyone from you has a suggestion it would be greately appreciated...

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->