Loro Piana Sesia S/S 2021 : Natalia, Malika & Tong by David Sims

I know I have been living under a rock, but should I be familiar with this brand?

Natalie out here being book and busy with all the LVMH brands. The perks of married to the heir.

The bag is ok, very safe. With this campaign,I guessed they starting to put more effort in marketing the brand. Expect to see more from them. I guess they will have a creative director soon.

Natalie looks good here, at least she doesn't looks CGI compare to her Bvlgari campaign.

By the end of the year, Natalia will be the face of all the LVMH brands really!
Is she still tied to Guerlain?
The money goes full circle with the Arnault! Go Natalia!

Loro Piana don't need a bag collection tho. They always have the same formulas at LVMH...
Why not for once just focused on cashmere and wool?

I guess soon, Moynat will have a RTW collection...

I know I have been living under a rock, but should I be familiar with this brand?
LORO PIANA is an heritage Italian brand specialized in cashmere and wool. Super luxurious, super expensive.
It's owned by LVMH for a decade now and they have always kept it very low key despite growing the business and literally praising the brand every time they can...

By the end of the year, Natalia will be the face of all the LVMH brands really!
Is she still tied to Guerlain?
The money goes full circle with the Arnault! Go Natalia!

This is not truth. Natalia signed with Guerlain in 2008 and after 4 years she is a part of Arnault family. Her first Louis Vuitton campaign was in 2002. Natalia has a big story with Givenchy under Tisci and now she still such a supermodel!
If we be observed she missed many season and great campaigns. What is to be done?
Work for Kering and others? But she is Madame Arnault! Work for LVMH? Oh, of course, she just a wife? Tell us.

Sorry but it is not justice opinion for me!

I think you get my comment wrong. I'm not trying to diminishing her talents or skills. I'm certainly prefer her over this generation of models. There is nothing wrong with her being in LVMH family and working for their bands. It's just one of the benefit. As long as she still delivers good work, I have no problem.

This is not truth. Natalia signed with Guerlain in 2008 and after 4 years she is a part of Arnault family. Her first Louis Vuitton campaign was in 2002. Natalia has a big story with Givenchy under Tisci and now she still such a supermodel!
If we be observed she missed many season and great campaigns. What is to be done?
Work for Kering and others? But she is Madame Arnault! Work for LVMH? Oh, of course, she just a wife? Tell us.
She don’t need a savior and you got it wrong. I know she became the face of Shalimar long before dating Antoine.
It’s an observation but she should keep going.

Her pasts accomplishments have nothing to do with the Arnault so I don’t why you took it personally.

You don’t really need to take it personally. And if the Arnault wants to take the opportunity of having a Supermodel in their family, they should! Who wouldn’t? And as I said « jockingly », the money comes full circle!

Loro Piana don't need a bag collection tho. They always have the same formulas at LVMH...
Why not for once just focused on cashmere and wool?
Sometimes I think that in LVMH work people who started in 80/90s when clothes collection was for prestige, accessories cash cow, but is very outdated concept. Nowdays, a lot of people look for brands which specialize in one area. Loro Piana has very good opinion in classic men elegant movment. IMO they want more be high fashion, but is a very naive. In fact this brand has more potential to be LVMH Hermes.

Sometimes I think that in LVMH work people who started in 80/90s when clothes collection was for prestige, accessories cash cow, but is very outdated concept. Nowdays, a lot of people look for brands which specialize in one area. Loro Piana has very good opinion in classic men elegant movment. IMO they want more be high fashion, but is a very naive. In fact this brand has more potential to be LVMH Hermes.

Arnault's frustration of not getting Hermes (why was the point of the Dumas to enter the market knowing all the eyes will be on them, to then get enraged when he bought more stocks but never mind...) is getting the best of him.
Hermes is like the perfect mix Berluti, Loro Piana and Moynat. It's rare to have a house like that. Hermes is maybe the only lifestyle luxury brand in the market. From Homecollection to Haute Joaillerie, they cover a large market but the fact that they have managed to keep things in a artisanal scale has helped them to keep their sales at a decent rate too.

The problem with Loro Piana doing bags and in bags nowadays is the lack of strong POV. I love MOYNAT bags but this bag just look like a basic MaxMara bag.

But yes, this idea of making accessories a thing is very outdated. That being said, LP's RTW is very great, better than Hermes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->