Louis Vuitton S/S 2025 Paris

Can't wait to see my girl LISA, Nicolas' aesthetic suits her perfectly :heart:

So everyone is competing for Chanel ?

They all agreed this season to make the ugliest shoes and a trend is coming with the ´pantaskirt’ 😂

Edit : I need several views of this show because again he challenged my taste and I need to see beyond the styling.

Last edited:
i wanted to like it.. i wanted to like many shows this paris fashion week
kind of a fitting ending to what i think was a weak overall season
also that LV trunk floor was distracting af

First NG collection that I don't think is tragic... Apart from the shoes, there was something that I found interesting. It would be good if he invested in good campaigns to raise the level of his creations!

It was decent but no fireworks. The shoes were hideous as usual. He is also much better at working with shapes rather than colors and prints. His collections would look better if presented in a small, light space like when he was at Balenciaga.

Such a chic collection - bravo to Nicolas. And I think he knew it this time, that's why the runway presentation was focused on the models and not the audience. Reminded me of his 2007 Balenciaga collections (especially SS '07, and the heels from FW'07), as well as the French glamour of Marc Jacobs's tenure (the runway set design reminded me of an MJ LV show). I do wish the opening looks had heels though, the energy of the show only started picking up once the looks with heels came out.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT.
The soundtrack, the trunks as a runway. I loved the footwear, the bags and the accessories. Ghesquiere is hitting his stride, I am so excited. I loved this collection, and I usually feel a way about what he's been doing but I love, love, loved all of it.

This made me so excited and happy in a season where we seen so many misses.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT.
Me too !!! Congrats Nicolas !!! The runway, the set, the music, the bags, the hats, the dresses, the jackets, the trousers, the prints, the skirts, the coats, the hair, the models ! Good vibes, nice atmosphere, great energy ! Feel good !!!

Last edited:
this seems to be closer to the magic he created in balenciaga. It was less about the futuristic sci-fi gimmicks but more about wearable and fresh fashion. It was less structured and more "resort" then his previous shows but she' s the same NG for LV woman. i gasped when the trunks showed up and knew it was gonna be a show. Pls make mens sizes of the final outerwears/summer coats.

Honestly i've loved it (aside the shoes of course)...all his codes were more balanced.

I just feel so sour that he renewed his contract months before Chanel was vacated. Wishful thinking has me praying that the Wertheimers buy out his contract. I'm sure they can afford it and Arnault can just replace him with Law Roach and Zendaya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
multibabydoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->