Louise Pedersen

Yeah, you don't see these type of girls much any longer.

www.2pm.dk
About the John Varvatos ad...
LOUISE PEDERSEN IS BACK
One of the most beautiful and coveted stars in the business has returned. After becoming a mother and taken a deserved break from the posing and the lipstick she is now again ready to conquer the scene. Since she is already holding the position as queen of fragrances, what better ways of returning than continuing down that same road. Adding to her lucrative DKNY contracts we can now introduce you to this beautiful new John Varvatos perfume. Welcome back Louise

She is also doing Jcrew again
www.jcrew.com
93608wb5377msu08nh6.jpg
93616gr6303msu08kh1.jpg
94162wb5377msu08sz5.jpg
95244bl8133msu08pi1.jpg
95603wt0022msu08qk7.jpg
95682na6204msu08ok7.jpg
97072yl5720msu08ta9.jpg

www.womenmanagement.com
27776668gb2.jpg
73585595uq3.jpg
89480884nd6.jpg

^I'm not sure, maybe as her hair is darker like in the Jcrew photos.

I LOVE Louise. She is amazing. i'm so glad she's back. :woot: oh and she looks really nice in Jcrew collection, especially the pic with the glasses. really nice. :heart:

Vogue Germany June 2005
Ph: Enrique Badulescu

scanned by me

There's an interview and sort of an ed in the new COVER. I'll try to scan the pics in about a week, and maybe translate the interview, if anyone is interested?

COMEBACK GIRL
Model: Louise Pedersen
Photographer: Kacper Kasprzyk
Styling: Karolina Isomaki

I translated the interview as well. I did it very fast and my english is NOT perfect, so bear with me on ANY misspellings:
Writing: Kacper Kasprzyk

PART 1:
Beautiful Louise Pedersen poses again. It's a couple of years since the demanded model pulled the plug to give birth to her first child. Now little Maya is soon one and half, and Louise is back.
Louise poses. The long legs balance skillfully on the high heels, and she moves her arms, her body, her head, while the intense look concentrates on the photographer's lens.
"Shut up, she's hot," the makeup artists is whispering. And she is. I hold my breath and look. Because Louise is that kind of girl, you don't get tired of looking at, because she her beauty is so nuanced and attractive at the same time. But also because I've never seen her work, and I'm fascinated by the transformation, there's taking place with her, when the light hits her. Suddenly she's not the laid back hippie-girl from West of Jutland, as I'm used to talking to, but a glamourous and sexy beast in motion. Finally the person Louise melts together with all the pictures from style.com, the billboards, the campaigns and the covers.
"It's so nice to work again. I was pretty nervous for how it would go, because I was so down in tempo and I couldn't imagine being away from Maya. Meanwhile I was getting mad of going around in our house without seeing anyone. That's how it is being on maternity leave," she says in the lunch break. Cause Louise is a mother for her first child, and when your job among other things, aim at having a body, that looks anything but pregnant, it automatically equals a long pause from the public.
Now she's back again. The cigarets are back between the characteristic lips. The cat eyes are full of life. But as usual there's also something lazy about Louise. She chit chat about her daughter, about London, where she lives and New York, where she spends some time. But also about Djursland, where she has her vacation house, and not least about Roskilde Festival - the actual reason she's in Denmark.
"It's been so long since I was at Roskilde Festival, I really look forward to it. I'm going to hang out with my old friends and walk and being a bit drunk and happy and unreasonable", she says with one of her characteristic features - her down-to-earth attitude. Because no matter how much hype, there has been around Louise P., she has never been up and running. She has done campaigns for all major fashion houses, for example Armani, Chanel, Carolina Herrera, DKNY, Gucci, Hugo Boss, La Perla, Levi's and Max Mara. Had covers of among others Vogue, Dazed & Confused and ID-magazine. Walked shows for Calvin Clein, DKNY, Marc Jacobs, Prada, Gucci, Burberry, Miu Miu, Cavalli and many many others. But the look doesn't blink, and Louise clarifies that she in spite many years in New York and Londons innermost fashioncircles still most of all is a hippie, who looks forward to listening to Neil Young at Roskilde.

It's exactly 5 years ago I first met Louise P. in a villa on Frederiksberg. She was 22 and Denmark's new big model-hope, but I felt like putting her to bed and sit like a guard outside the door, so no one could interrupt. She had just shoot Gucci's sexy 2003-campaign where she braided legs with Carmen Kass, shoot by Mario Testino. A couple of months earlier she had dominated the catwalks in the fashionweeks in New York, Milano and Paris. Now she was sitting on a rock, chainsmoking cigarettes and was infinite tired:
"I've had jetlag constantly all year," she said and back then already dreamt about laying it all behind her, before it was even started. Move home and start a stud and get some kids.
"I want a family, a horse and a house, before I turn 30 .. and I want my kids to grow up in Denmark, hopefully Jutland," she said back then.
For Louise is with her own words a "bonderøv" (danish word for a person who lives in the country), and not so little of a security addict. She grew up in a little city in the west of Jutland, called Stauning, went to high school in Tarm, but dropped out after the second year. Then she went to agriculture school and took care of horses. She didn't dream about the glamorous life, and the biggest city, she had ever imagined her living in was Aarhus.

I just wrote the whole second part but I did something and now it's all gone, so I'll translate it all again tomorrow. That's just CRAP! Took me forever.
Hope you enjoy the first part then ..

^^Aww, I hate it when that happens! :doh: Take your time. The first part was great. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->