Loulou and Law

Meg

inspired contemplation
Reaction score
Interesting new collaboration.

EVERYBODY wants a piece of Natasha Law on their wall – and now they can wear it well, too. Having first indulged her fashionista wont when she collaborated with Pocket Venus designer Jane Troughton in 2003, Law is now producing a unique capsule collection with London designer Ann Louise Roswald that will be available in Koh Samui, Cochinechine and other independent boutiques across the UK from next month. "Through a mutual admiration of each other's work thay have collaborated in a cool, relaxed line of clothing featuring iconic Law nudes and Roswald's eye for line, pattern and shape," we're told. Designed to bridge the gap between summer and winter wear, Lou Lou & Law will comprise T-shirts, vests, skirts and knitwear. For more information visit www.loulouandlaw.com.
louloulawSS06_B.jpg

Photo and Article courtesy of vogue.co.uk

Natasha Law (who someone mentioned in another thread is Jude Law's sister?) does some great fashion illustration and prints so hopefully this collection will capture that. No word yet on stockists.

this thread is old and im not surprised people never talked about this collaboration some of it was pretty awful well what i witnessed when i was working for ann louise.

some of it was ok abit overpriced sometimes although me and the other girl there got stuck sticking these images on t-shirts because the factory refused to do them that was a fun week!

well i came looking for information but left a story instead:lol:

Attachments

• P1010330.jpg
    P1010330.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fraserhn
Back