Love #14 Fall / Winter 2015 by David Sims

Gisele's cover is so wonderful! Always love seeing her in a more high fashion concept. Also love Carolyn and Florence. Plus, Mia's face is just precious!

I hate all these covers... there's always something so pretentious about this magazine... and what happened to Kate & Cara?;-)

Love is just too desperate and irrelevant right now.

I know Love is a quite pretentious publication but I can`t help but love all the covers so far. I could have them all, seriously. Love how raw they look.

Are they trying to get our love with these? "Oh they hate those celebrities, let's just put real talented models for once to see if they forgive us".

That Gisele cover though... :love:
If the content is as good as that cover I'll get the issue.

Gisele looks really good here. It's easy to forget that behind the Fembot look is a truly versatile supermodel.

She is. Gisele, Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss all get stuck constantly portraying a certain look over and over. Gisele is the fembot Angel, Naomi the glamazon Amazon, and Kate the lifeless rock chic. But they all are much, much more capable than that; unfortunately the fashion industry doesn't seem to have a lot of interes these days in these women stepping outside their "roles."

I hate all these covers... there's always something so pretentious about this magazine... and what happened to Kate & Cara?;-)

I'm also not a fan of anything so far, looks very generic. The Cher cover better be good.

Cher

Alicia Vikander

C-3PO (from Star Wars)

*instagram/thelovemagazine

it's time to shut the shop... this is just hideous...

Love when magazines take a chance on styling Gisele as anything other than glamazon :smile:

C3PO should lose the dog and then it'd be a perfect cover :mrgreen:

That moment when you realise C-3PO is a better model than Kendall Jenner :lol:

Jokes aside, Alicia looks absolutely beautiful. Soft, tender and youthful!

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew the Star Wars people would go gaga over the third cover :lol:
Alicia's cover is the best so far. Wont there be more options? I'm not sold on any these yet.

How many more covers are we going to get seriously?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->