Love to Crash by Sean + Seng

snapped by me

Looking for a Centain Ratio
by Daniel Sannwald

Kaleb is a Fireman
by Jason Evans

end
all snapped by me

I got this cover. And there have a 125 page of supplement with this issue.

looking at the main editorial and it makes me so sure that those shots were taken with the Macbook's photobooth

^ +4

Arena Homme+ seems to have jettisoned Vanderperre, McLellan, Weber and their most interesting stylists and that void is becoming more and more apparent.

Love to Crash and All I see is art and Yamaha [sic] are the only interesting editorials from this issue; however, the former is too short for me to really care. For the most part, the rest are really bland to the extreme, was that the best they could do for AH+ Collections? If it weren't for Love to Crash and Looking for a Centain Ratio, this would have been a straight-up lad issue.

Why Ashley Heath and co. decided making Arena Homme+, a magazine that prior to his inauguration had an established and respected aesthetic and cadre of photographers, stylists and writers, into a POP facsimile is baffling. It does tell me how much Heath thinks of Arena Homme's consistent readers though or rather how little.

There's really nothing remarkable about Arena Homme+ anymore and this has been the situation since Jo-Ann Furniss left. Ashley Heath and Max Pearmain aren't working.

Last edited by a moderator:
+ 5
Very sorry for this issue

(very thank so muchAMMON for up)

Last edited by a moderator:
So baad see one of the best mags convert in a big trash magazine more cheap and look same to Pop, i miss the old ed of Arena of Testino, klein, Craig mcDean , Mikeal Jansson ,Weber. etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->