Love #18 F/W 2017.18 : Nicole Kidman by Carin Backoff

Iman by Inez and Vinoodh
Styling: Panos Yiapanis
Hair: Ward Stegerhoek
Makeup: Yadim

20347700_1438067199564515_7289084891776417792_n.jpg

instagram.com/ward_hair

I still haven't seen any of the issues out yet! This Iman one looks cool, and I'd probably get it instead of the others. The doodles must end though.

I still haven't seen any of the issues out yet! This Iman one looks cool, and I'd probably get it instead of the others. The doodles must end though.

I've been seeing this all over London since last weekend, but I've yet to see Iman's cover.

Theres no spread inside the magazine of Iman by Inez and Vinoodh, its just the cover. :(

In my store today, there was an even mix of Nicole Kidman and Iman covers.

I've been seeing this all over London since last weekend, but I've yet to see Iman's cover.

Thanks, Melancholybaby! :flower: I think it must've surfaced sometime yesterday in my area. But only the Hailey and Nicole ones which I definitely won't be getting! I'll wait to see what Jennifer C and Blake looks like. Blake's cover looks set to look pretty cool based on the edit previews. And part of me wants to see the Kendall Jenner one as well. Katie Grand must have a warped sense of humour to pair Kendall with Lexi Boling knowing full and well the bad blood between these two....

Jasmine Daniels & Kim Turnbull by Jesse John Jenkins

fattongue

Lexi, Kendall and Julia with the muppets by Alasdair Mclellan

weibo/xiangchong1015

There must be other girls in the Muppets edit as well. The shot with the red deranged-looking one (Elmo), that's not Julia, Lexi nor Kendall, is it? And I think Kris Grikaite is the one holding the newspaper....

Overall, I like this. Theme is perfect, colour shots work, but I feel like the quirk is maybe too muted.

^ Yes, Doutzen, Stella Tennant, Hailey B, Jean Campbell, Lily Nova, Alek Wek and Kris are also in this edit.

Bizarrely the muppets editorial kind of works. They should have left out the peace signs though - they wake you up to the reality of what you're seeing and how ridiculous it is. Love the Iman cover.

The muppets story is all kinds of good... I have to say it is nice to see a light and fun side of Lexi..

WINNING MUPPRTS
Photographer: Alasdair McLellan
Stylist: Katie Grand
Hair: Anthony Turner
Make-Up: Francelle Daly
Models/Celebrities: Blake Lively, Kendall Jenner, Hailey Baldwin, Doutzen Kroes, Alek Wek, Stella Tennant, Lexi Boling, Julia Nobis, Jamie Bochert, Adwoa Aboah, Jean Campbell, Kris Grikaite, Teddy Quinlivan & Lily Nova

Love Magazine Digital Edition

Cont.

Cont.

Great you posted this portfolio now Zorka as all this Miu Miu is now in the Sales... Every piece!!!

I gag at Kendall's shots. She simply isn't a model. She just looks like an average girl playing dress up with real stars. So out of place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->