Lucien Pellat-finet

I really loathe Lucien Pellat Finet, it's just so heionus. And you're right, the fluffer, it is such a joke!

its never been anything special here.
just great for someone who wants to travel around the world in some nice cashmere skull studded jogging bottoms ... way overpriced really and amost always stuck on the shopfloor where they first hit the floor.. noone buys it :unsure:

leyla m. said:
its never been anything special here.
just great for someone who wants to travel around the world in some nice cashmere skull studded jogging bottoms ... way overpriced really and amost always stuck on the shopfloor where they first hit the floor.. noone buys it :unsure:
I have never seen anyone wear this crap, but for some reason stores (like Barneys) stock SO MUCH of it...Do they sell any of it?

i am sure they do sell but as mentioned in my post to very specific people.
the only ther people ive seen wearing LPF are the ones who stock it in their shops and therefore pay only cost..

leyla m. said:
the only ther people ive seen wearing LPF are the ones who stock it in their shops and therefore pay only cost..

I don't know, i know four people off the top of my head head who love this stuff and wear it regularly. These are also people who stock up heavily in stores like loro piana, burberry, hermes, tod's, valentino :shock: I wonder if they do it cause they want to be more "edgy"

leyla m. said:

I was wondering, how much would a sweater like this would be without all the additional cost?

thefluffer, it depends how much the retail is but it would still be high :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annetbef
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->