Lucy McIntosh

i don't like how she smiles on the runway
especially when none of the other models in the show are smiling

^ I agree, especially cause her smile isn't that great, it in a way distorts her face. I'm guessing she is wanting to be the next Miranda in Australia or something, but their smiles do not compare.

At times she comes across as a miranda wannabe. It is like she is forcing her self to look her. She is very pretty, but not natural. I would like to see her stop forcing her self to look like someone she is not. She will go a lot further by being her self and no somebody else:smile:

David Jones Racing Launch 2010 MSFW:
Picture7-2.png

Picture6-3.png

Picture5-5.png

Picture3.png

Picture2-4.png

Picture1-3.png

source: Lucas Dawson

Am I the only one who things her fiance looks like a douche and that she should not marry him? If we were talking numbers, she is x10000 better looking than that midget. Looks like you don't have to look good to get good looking chicks! But you have to be famous and rich.

It's not all about looks, I mean they look like they have so much fun together. Plenty of beautiful women merry men that are unattractive and that don't have money. You can't control who you fall in love with...
I personally think they are adorable cause they can not be more different, it's cute... Anyway it's not a gossip thread I'm going stop talking about her relationship before I get into trouble :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter Alexander MSFW 2010
Picture6-5.png

Picture5-7.png

Picture4-8.png

Picture3-2.png

Picture2-6.png

Picture1-5.png

source: lucas dawson
her fiance has sky rocketed her career. Without him nobody would know who she is. There are stories in the newspaper at least once a week mentioning the couple. They could be happy, good on them every one deserves to be happy. One of the reasons she is face of Melbourne fashion week is because of the publicity from the relationship, not her career (she has one look and a shocking runway presence, great style though :smile:). I didn't even know who she was until the newspaper constantly released articles about her and the partner.

^really? I have been aware of her for some time... although I have not really seen her do work that is anything special. but I think judging a relationship without knowing them is a little silly, no one really knows what happens behind closed doors.

After winning the FTV competition, she was working on FTV as a presenter/interviewer for the last season or so of Australian fashion weeks, so I definitely knew about without knowing who she was dating.

Designer Series 2 MSFW 2010:
YeojinBae201.jpg

yeojin_bae004.jpg

yeojin_bae003.jpg

yeojin_bae002.jpg

thurley_013.jpg

LisaHo_205.jpg

gwendolynne007.jpg

gwendolynne006.jpg

Gwendolynne_202.jpg

final001.jpg

Akira_206.jpg

source:Lucas Dawson

She should stop doing that creepy fake smile on the runway, it is so odd because none of the other girls are smiling. She is modelling Australia's top brands, not sports girl or target. Maybe she does not have enough modelling experience runway wise. Plus when she walks her head bobbles everywhere. If she were to keep a straight look and fix her walk she would look so amazing :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->