Lucy McIntosh

the other girl is Melody Le :smile: she is also a model for chadwicks

Just read somewhere that Lucy is going to be a guest on Talkin` `Bout Your Generation on Channel 10 in Australia on Nov 16

81155972.jpg

www.newsphotos.com.au

I saw her on Talking About Your Generation last night, she came across a bit conceited :( I don't understand why she was on the show, She came across to me that she thought she was some major top model. I'm pretty sure she has only done catatlogues for local department stores in Australia :lol: Does anyone know other work that she has done?

I found these pics on bellazon

source: Lucy Mcintoshs bellazon thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw her on Talking About Your Generation last night, she came across a bit conceited :( I don't understand why she was on the show, She came across to me that she thought she was some major top model. I'm pretty sure she has only done catatlogues for local department stores in Australia :lol: Does anyone know other work that she has done?

I found these pics on bellazon

*please do not quote pics*
source: Lucy Mcintoshs bellazon thread

thanks for the pics :smile:

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. She bored me, and came across fake. She does not have to best personality, its so bland. She worked in Japan for a while and mostly does work in Melbourne. She is more famous these days for dating the Dj from the black eyed peas.

DJ-Model.jpg

stylemelbourne.com.au

some recent articles

Couple can't wait to tie knot-November 06, 2010
BLACK Eyed Pea DJ Poet and Melbourne model Lucy McIntosh are galloping down the aisle.

The pair is bringing forward their nuptials to Christmas in Los Angeles.

The loved-up couple were planning a wedding next year, but will now tie the knot in la la land next month.

McIntosh said it would be their "legal wedding" before a wedding party next year.

"We are still going to have our celebration in the Maldives in October," she said.

McIntosh is already working on the ensemble for her big day and said she had been inspired by the hats during this week's racing carnival.

The model will fly to Brazil today to catch up with Poet (aka Jamie Munson), who is on tour with his band.

But McIntosh said her music man would be back in Melbourne later this month to produce new mum and ARIA host Natalie Bassingthwaighte's new album.

"I'm so excited for him to be able to come back to Australia and be able to work here," she said.
source: www.heraldsun.com.au

and

DJ Poet at home with McIntosh-November 26, 2010
LACK Eyed Peas' DJ Poet has set up home in Melbourne with his model fiancee, Lucy McIntosh.

DJ Poet, aka Jamie Munson, has spent the past week in Melbourne moving into his new abode and weaving some musical magic in the recording studio.

"I just ended my tour with the Black Eyed Peas, we wrapped it up in South America," DJ Poet said.

"Then it was straight over here to meet up with Lucy. We have got our own place here, so I plan to get deeper into Melbourne now."

The Grammy Award-winning producer has been working on a track with Fame star Timomatic.

"It is coming up amazing," he said. "I've spent four days in the studio with him and I am so proud of it (the track)."

Poet and McIntosh left for a week-long holiday in Thailand yesterday.

"When we get back, I want to do some more recording with Australian artists and then we will do Christmas at my place in LA," he said.

The love-struck music man said McIntosh, whom he plans to wed in Los Angeles next month, had changed his life.

"She is my muse. She is my main source of inspiration," he said.

"If she does not like a song, then the song ain't good.

"And usually all the lyrics are about her."
source: www.heraldsun.com.au

and

Lucy McIntosh, there with her fiance Black Eyed Peas' DJ Poet, couldn't really help either. "I'm not much of a gambler," she said. "I just get a kick out of watching the horses." DJ Poet hopes to return to Australia in November for the Carnival, "We'll try to make the schedules work. We always seem to." Jon Stevens is one who can't make the schedules work; he'll be touring in Spain. It's a shame, because almost a year after his double heart bypass he's good to go. "I was running at 1 per cent blood flow (before the op). I'm 100 per cent blood flow now."
source: theage.com.au

Lucy McIntosh blings in the New Year
MODEL Lucy McIntosh has a lot to celebrate as 2010 comes to a close.

The face of this year's Melbourne Spring Fashion Week announced her engagement to the official DJ of the Black Eyed Peas, DJ Poet, in April.

The stunning 22-year-old is looking forward to a fun-filled festive season with a trip to Los Angeles, followed by New Year's Eve with the Black Eyed Peas in St Barts in the French West Indies.

In her latest venture, McIntosh is following her fiance, Jamie Munson, into the world of music, appearing as a guest DJ for Melbourne nightclubs.

"I couldn't have a better teacher," she said.

"I have always loved music, and this is an extension of that. It's a completely different adrenalin rush to walking down the runway."

Before jetting off McIntosh had time for one last fashion job with the Herald Sun, showing off this year's most glamorous party frocks for our first iPad shoot, which took place at the Olsen Hotel in South Yarra.

"My favourite looks this party season are definitely metallic fabrics and lots of accessories," she said.

www.heraldsun.com.au
897095-lucy-mcintosh.jpg

897092-lucy-mcintosh.jpg

source: heraldsun.com.au

she has horrible posing, maybe she needs some classes. I don't think her primary focus is being a good model, I think she wants to be a local celebrity. She is milking her relationship to that Dj for all its worth :lol:. I see massive potential, but is being wasted :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->