Luisa Bianchin

the new test are so amazing. luisa is really, really great

Her new Polas !
<H2>Luisa Bianchin

Luisa_Bianchin-001.jpg

Agency AM Model Management
– Bergheim, Germany

The naked truth is that Luisa is... Amazing!

by Maud & Pénélope . posted on April 24, 2009
It’s most likely the perfect day to feature Luisa Bianchin on Lexposure and she’s also the perfect girl to be featured as one of our Lexposed Faces. So, is it all about perfection right now ? More about expectations to be honest and it is even more exciting like that. She’s from Berlin and we are in Berlin for our last day, we couldn’t miss this opportunity to say a sweet goodbye to our favorite big city. And as she just arrived in Milan yesterday, the news couldn’t be fresher.
Joy Models were eagerly and anxiously waiting for her to be in town for the first time and couldn’t believe their eyes when she came into the office to get her new polaroids done. Her book was already good enough to create some big thrill and to be aware of her unique potential but once they saw her in person this feeling grew up to a higher level. She didn’t simply live up to all these enormous expectations, she even managed to raise some new ones and if everything goes perfectly well, we should see more of her soon.

Luisa_Bianchin-002.jpg
Luisa_Bianchin-004.jpg
Luisa_Bianchin-005.jpg
</H2>

lexposure.net

I just saw her polas on l'exposure and love this model!

New tests - I got a heart attack from so much power in her eyes!

AM Model Management

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 22
^ i don't particularly like those... the b/w ones have been in her book all along so i guess it's from an early test

that video definitely sold her to me, though... amazing :heart:

I'm so surprised about her!:o she should doing best shows!

Yepi... and these look awsome tooo :D

Yeah.. She is great

Her porcelain skin, the water-blue eyes, the long red locks plus her slightly gapped front teeth = perfection :heart:
I seriously cannot get over how unique yet totally symmetrical beautiful she is :crush: If Luisa doesn't score something major very soon it would really surprise me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"