Luisa Bianchin

Luisa Bianchin & Anne Stehr in 1st Sept. 2009

La vie en rose
ph: Frauke Fischer

achAT-scans

Oh my. She drives me crazy . Totally crazy. She has the Wow-Factor!!!

i'm so in love with her face...i want to see her on the runway

That 4th shot nearly killed me, she's so special she has the cool gap, the pouty lips and amazing hair, she should have at least six Vogue Italia covers.

God, I truly can't wait any longer until Joy releases their show-package!

^ Well, it didn't take long :P:clap:
Luisa_bianchin.jpg

models.com

Well, my hopes for Prada have been destroyed preciptiously but at least I spotted a small (well, very small - only two shots :doh:) beauty-ed with Luisa in "Gala"

my scans

i wanted to see her on the runway too! but i heard that she is not ready and her agents are waiting to develop her, so she is ready when she meets the top casting directors.

It's always a wise decision when agents take time to wait till the girls are really ready. You'll always hear about models who weren't ready and you'll also notice some girls who work extremely well now, were working for a couple of years sometimes but step by step. Overnight sensations and girls popping up out of the blue are sweet dreams but reality is much more about careful development that takes its time. I'm glad Luisa's agents are taking this way for her and keep all her chances at the highest level.

she has a very interesting editorial out in a new italian magazine called grey.

there are more photos of her in the gala, or? i spotted at least 4

no shows??? she has a new editorial out in d magazine, only girl story shot by julian broad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->