Luisa Bianchin

She will have a bright future, she just needs to convince some people that it's worth a try!

I'm late saying this, but she looks so much like Lara Stone.
^Marcel your right, she will have a bright future ahead of her.

14287.jpg

carsten kofalk

Where is she & what is she doing? We need new stuff ^_^

Where was I when Saracita found her for all of us? :wub:

So entirely glad that I found her now. She's actually got quite a nice couple of images for a testing book, and there's a very certain know-how in her shots. Hopefully we'll see more of her soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she is amazing, although i've heard that she'd be a wimp, supposedly only 'jammy shots'. I don't think so.
I wonder when we will see her ed for Material Girl?

what is a wimp? i have heard that she has had already some very important options, and people at the very top of the business are already interested in her. she is still in school, so she is not modelling full time. lets hope for september......

Wow she photographs so amazing, but I didn't really like the polas! She kinda reminds me of Coco, how she can look a little bland in candids but is just great in print ! i love her!

what is a wimp? i have heard that she has had already some very important options, and people at the very top of the business are already interested in her. she is still in school, so she is not modelling full time. lets hope for september......

wimp -> loser (model-wise)

i still like her and can't wait until september!

well i don't know how she could already have that reputation, she has not even been to model in milano or paris yet! just some direct bookings, i heard, that will come out this fall, and as i said, some very important options.

well i don't know how she could already have that reputation, she has not even been to model in milano or paris yet! just some direct bookings, i heard, that will come out this fall, and as i said, some very important options.

Yes, it would be pretty hard to get such a reputation without having been on stay in one town or the other. She's never been to any fashion week etc. But you will always find some people for one reason or another that like to chit-chat or creat rumors (not directed to you, fashionluv, I guess you've just found it somewhere online)...

She's just a beginner with a bright future :flower:

Sounds interesting and exciting!

Luisa in Material Girl:

materialgirl-mag via nijuyanah

I really like the effect in the first image, not so much in the others. Hopefully we get to see the complete editorial.

I've been waiting for this ed for ages! Amazing result :heart: I really can't wait to see her strutting down all the major runways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->