Luna Bijl

She's a stunner in motion too... the way the light hits her face and the shadows it creates, what a gorgeous bone structure.

VP cover brought me here. I LOVE that Vogue Netherlands article - showed a lot of range from her. Not just a pretty face with long hair.

6plph4.jpg

models

Vogue Paris August 2016 : Luna Bijl by David Sims

twitter/Art Partner

Here for that Vogue Paris cover.

She is breathtaking on it.

Excited to see the editorial and more work from her

ROSE INSOLENCE
Photographer: David Sims
Stylist: Emmanuelle Alt
Models: Luna Bijl, Taylor Hill & Sara Sampaio

Vogue Paris August 2016 Digital Edition

TWINSET Jeans F/W 16.17

facebook/TWINSET Simona Barbieri

V MAN’s Three Lovers

Jules Horn, Luna Bijl and Filip Wolfe by Bruce Weber | Stylist Paul Cavaco (Jed Root)

Bruce Weber and stylist Paul Cavaco combine forces again after some twenty years for the September issue of V Man. The team delivers nothing short of what you’d expect from such respectively prolific players: This time it’s a story of literary proportions–that is Weber found his inspiration in the pages of Hemingway, saying, “I was inspired by Ernest Hemingway stories like ‘A Farewell to Arms’, and imagined a military love story: in this case, Jules and Philip falling in love with Luna…” Following her August Vogue Paris cover, Luna drew the attention of the photographer who here cast her as the focus of the three-way romance. Cavaco delivers fall’s most military looks–here Tim Coppens, Marc Jacobs and Todd Snyder–broken down and styled up. Preview the story exclusively on Models.com before the full story

models

Thakoon S/S 17 New York (O)

madame.lefigaro.fr

^Sorry it's F/W 2016, Thakoon is doing the "see now buy now"...

Backstage at Thakoon

theimpression

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->