L'Uomo Vogue February 2021

Vladimir?!?!?! An unsuspecting choice. You have to admit that they're keeping us on our toes with these cover models

John's cover is the best. Vladimir second. The rest is the usual wtf from Farneti. Single covers are over?

Wished Vladimir got the same styling as John’s instead of this silly Youtube toy reviewer thumbnail-quality of styling.

Vladimir have only one picture inside.

The magazine reshape it’s size, it’s smaller now (maybe same size as VI) and the new art direction make it look a little like Fantastic Man...

Not a bad issue tbh...specially without Ferdinando awful work. But definetly overpriced.,It will come with the February issue of VI...wish i knew sooner lol

Photography: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Styling: Danny Reed
Hair: Louis Ghewy
Set Design: Danny Hyland
Cast: Romeo Beckham

artpartner

O, Romeo

Photography: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Styling: Danny Reed
Hair: Louis Ghewy
Set Design: Danny Hyland
Cast: Romeo Beckham

Luomo Vogue Digital

Role Model

Photography: Ethan James Green
Styling: Brian Molloy
Grooming: Cheryl ''Pickles'' Kinion
Cast: John Waters

Luomo Vogue Digital

Father Figures

Photography: Julien Martinez Leclerc
Styling: Charlotte Collet
Hair: Ramona Eschbach
Makeup: Christine Corbel
Manicure: Saloua Derbali
Models: Vladimir McCrary, Ronaldo Santos, Nicolas Duée, Maxence C., Pete Golding, Yuuki Tang, Najib Abdi, Teddy, Philippe Dries, Thomas Riguelle, Andreas Holm, Tom Smal

Luomo Vogue Digital

Sorrenti by Sorrenti

Photography: Gray Sorrenti
Styling: Haley Wollens
Cast: Mario Sorrenti

Luomo Vogue Digital

Such a shame Vladimir only gets one shot and not an entire story when he’s the one possessed of most enigmatic presence of the 3 (…and yet gets a cover LOL I suppose he fills in that token Black representation that VI abides cuz god forbid there isn't a Black presence— for that one month.)

(The only solid shot of Romeo is the spread of him sprawled out on the sofa. This young man has no presence.)

(The only solid shot of Romeo is the spread of him sprawled out on the sofa. This young man has no presence.)
I don't find it appropriate, to be honest. It's a bit too much sexualizing, considering the fact he is only 18 years old and this magazine's audience are not teenagers and fangirls who would drool over these pictures, but rather adults.

^Agree, this ed gives me the same feeling I had while watching Mysterious Skin...

He’s 18yo not 8yo LOL

Being inappropriate, provocative, titillating and controversial are all the qualities that draw me into high fashion. And it’s exactly why that one single shot works; it reminds me of the Meisel-helmed CK campaign of the mid-90s that took its cue from p*rn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->