LUSH products? Faves and Raves please

I love the Honey I washed the Kids soap. I find the smell lingers on me a little for a few hours, just so comforting!

I went their recently and i got some things that i love-

the Bubblegum lip scrub- it soothes and gets away all the dead skin and it tastes SO yummy too!

the Cosmetic Warrior fresh face mask- because these are "fresh" they have to be kept in the fridge and only last a few weeks, this one left my skin clear and smooth but the smell is too disgusting for me too handle. will not repuchase as i wanna try some others too.

Ocean Sea Salt Cleanser- amazing, not too abrasive.

I always go into their store and walk out without buying anything but just love the smells. Think I need to get something but never know where to start!

I would start with their bath bombs because thats how most people become addicted (a lot of people like sex bomb, big blue, and think pink) . Those and shower gels!

I used to be overwhelmed by the scent of their shops but heard so much raves about LUSH; I had to get and try their products. So, when I was on a holiday in England, I decided to get myself a tub of Mask of Magnaminty during the trip. I love the scent and the minty feel on my skin. I'm not sure whether should I compare it with Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque but the latter seems to work better thought it doesn't give my skin a 'pampered' feel.

I have only ever used one of the Fresh Face masks- which i ordered online (i live in the UK and you can order them online- i know its diff in the US , etc.) and it was the Cosmetic Warrior one- because i ordered it online i could not smell it and it smelled gross as stated above ^

I want to try another one- i hear the Cupcake one is similar but smells much nice and chocolatey,, or i might try the Love Lettuce one. The Oatmeal one sounds real yummy but thats for dry skin and my skin is more oily than anything.

I went to Lush yesterday for the first time and it was so much fun. I got to try a lot of stuff and was a bit overwhelmed (note: don't tell them you've never been in there before) but the girl was so sweet and awesome and wanted my reaction to almost everything.

I got the Coalface cleanser, Demon in the Dark, Snow Globe, Porridge, Buffy Body Butter, Pumpkin, Tea Tree Spray, Snow Fairy, Dream Cream & a sample of Enzymion. I love Dream Cream!

^Dream Cream is an absolutely amazing! Checking out their website helps you if you don't know much about Lush and you get to see customer reviews on their products.

I stocked up on a lot of bath bombs last week like Mrs. Whippy and using it with Floating Island is so relaxing for a bath.

the lip scrubs =AMAZING! ntm they smell deelish.. bubbglegum & chocolate ftw :heart:

I'm addicted to their bath bombs! I've tried various ones but twilight is my favourite, it changes colour as it dissolves and it smells so nice!

I also use their tea tree water toner, it's quite cheap and very refreshing.

i was in a store once but got headaches as i went through the door. the smell was awful! even if i go along a shop, not inside, and the smell was awful! i would love to test LUSH, but i can´t stand the smell :ninja:

Do they give samples in the UK stores? Which ones in London are sample happy? Haha. I really want to try enzymion, but as a poor student I don't want to waste any money, I already use some Lush stuff so I was going to ask for samples next time I am picking up some bits.

Do they give samples in the UK stores? Which ones in London are sample happy? Haha. I really want to try enzymion, but as a poor student I don't want to waste any money, I already use some Lush stuff so I was going to ask for samples next time I am picking up some bits.
They do give samples but I think that's more likely to happen if you buy something in their shop... But the shop assistants are always very lovely, wherever you go, and that shouldn't be a problem!

I tried the "British Nanny" cream recently and am... not so happy with it. It's nice and smells good, but it's very, very oily and rich, and I am not happy with that as I asked the shop assistant something that could be used as a makeup base. He told me that one was great under foundation and I totally disagree, it's too rich and too thick. It still smells great and moisterizes very well, but I rather use it at night. It's really expensive too, so I think next time, for the same price, I'll get the "Gorgeous" cream which can be used under makeup.

I can't get enough of North Pole soap, I've been completely in love with it. :shock: I just got another big chunk. The smell is pure perfection, sweet and peperminty, perfect for this time of year. :heart:

Love ultrabland m/u remover, celestial moisturizer and the rosewater toner. Perfect for sensitive and acne prone skin.

I'm not a huge LUSH fan, but my two favorite products from them are:

Lovely Jubblies Breast Cream -- Has a heavenly jasmine fragrance and really does firm up the skin. I use it on my upper arms and inner thighs and also as an eye cream occasionally. I'm almost out of my first tub and I will be repurchasing.

No Drought Dry Shampoo -- Sorta a rip off, since it's essentially a big bottle of fragranced corn starch, but it works better than any of those spray dry shampoos. I also really enjoy the light grapfruit-lime scent.

I once tried their Aqua Marina face cleanser but had to fling it into the trash as soon as I could. It smelled of dead fish and left an unpleasant film over my skin. Ugh. I still shudder at the thought of it.

I just got a huge christmas box for Christmas full with Lush products! I'm going to try the Twilight shower gel asap!!

Flying Fox body wash smells like sex. Im obsessed, if you like the jasmine you'll love this. Lust solid perfume smells amazing too (just like flying fox) but it leaves a residue on your skin. Also I love Retread conditioner, it makes my hair really soft and smells amazing just like melons.

Even though I hate going to their shops (the smell :ninja:) I love Lush products. At the moment the only thing I use is the R&B hair moisturizer, smells kind of exotic and works wonders. Next time I'm there I might get some Sympathy for the skin as well, I love the smell of banana and vanilla together.. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ00
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->