Lynn Yaeger

lollicandy

Reaction score
I honestly don't know much about her, but when I first saw pics of her and Anna Piaggi in the eighth grade in Interview's party pics I was like wowee zowee. I actually like her cracked out 1920s look.

I'm sort of surprised we don't have a thread about her, since she's so visible in the fashion world but to be honest even I don't know all that much about her. I know she contributes to a lot of magazines/papers: Village Voice, IHT etc. Maybe others can add to this thread?

I did however see her at Woodbury Commons in her full on makeup and clothing, barrelling down past meandering Asian tourists and LI peeps. She was totally looking people up and down and shaking her head. :D

Attachments

• stylecomsartorialistlyaeger.jpg
    stylecomsartorialistlyaeger.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 0
I saw her once at Barneys and once at the Film Forum. She is really unique.

Last edited by a moderator:
She must live near me because I see her all the time around the neighborhood. Actually there was one week I saw her like four times: out to lunch, twice on the street, and in Barney's. She surely has a few screws loose, in a REALLY good way, and she seems really sweet. The "fashion eccentric" thing isn't really something I am drawn to, but I can't imagine this woman dressing any other way, it just makes sense on her.

Yes, she does seem rather sweet, not severe. I just love how she is pops up everywhere and so many of us have seen her. I wish I knew more about how she developed this look of hers.

I honestly don't know much about her, but when I first saw pics of her and Anna Piaggi in the eighth grade in Interview's party pics I was like wowee zowee. I actually like her cracked out 1920s look.

I'm sort of surprised we don't have a thread about her, since she's so visible in the fashion world but to be honest even I don't know all that much about her. I know she contributes to a lot of magazines/papers: Village Voice, IHT etc. Maybe others can add to this thread?

I did however see her at Woodbury Commons in her full on makeup and clothing, barrelling down past meandering Asian tourists and LI peeps. She was totally looking people up and down and shaking her head. :D

LOL that is fantastic.
i just saw her today and she looked wonderful. it made me so happy to see her! she is (and i never use this word) marvelous!!!

Fall 2008 Ready-to-Wear
Rodarte - Backstage

Lynn Yaeger

style.com

00300m.jpg

[09.09.08]
Betsey Johnson

She's a larger-framed Anna Piaggi. Love her look.
lynnzw8.jpg

getty

4ylh.jpg

chg8.jpg

PHOTO CREDIT: © All Rights Reserved Driely S. 2013

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->