Madame Figaro July 19, 2024 : Eva Herzigova by Jean-Baptiste Mondino

Eva never appealed to me, I always accepted a lot of her work, but her face in that photo, Jesus...

I like Eva, but I find her latest work to be... difficult to enjoy. I can't put my finger on why.

Divine Eva
Photographer: Jean - Baptiste Mondino
Styling: Barbara Baumel
Hair: Tiina Roivainen
Make Up: Maxime Mace
Nails: Elsa Deslandes
Model: Eva Herzigova

Madame Figaro Digital

DIVINE EVA (Textless)
Photography: Jean-Baptiste Mondino
Styling: Barbara Baumel
Hair: Maxime Macé
Make-up: Tiina Roivainen
Model: Eva Herzigova

Madame Figaro Digital Edition

Last edited:
I can echo perfectly what everyone else is pointing out. Eva is a good technical model, and she has been working for decades so she must be respected for her supermodel status, and she still has a fantastic body and still remains gorgeous at her age and has a nice personality, however having said that she isn't blowing us away. Her work is not memorable at all, I can't point out a single cover or campaign of hers that stuck in my mind. Nevertheless, with the right photographer she can do wonders but she's quite boring.

There was her "Hello Boys" wonderbra ad, which had an impact outside of the world of fashion.

It might be to Eva's credit that she's not constantly front and centre, giving interviews to remind us of her iconic status as a supermodel - she just works when she wants to work.

Despite the obvious use of Photoshop, I don't mind this. Not groundbreaking by any means, but I can appreciate the simplicity of the shoot and how clean and direct everything is. That shot of Eva Herzigova in the Giorgio Armani Privé dress is fabulous. So regal, poised and statuesque!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->