Madrid shopping

Ok, in Madrid you can go to Fuencarral, there are alot of shops like diesel, replay... and also shops like mango (also mango outlet), blanco... in the surrounding area is chueca,the gay neighborhood, with shoe stores, and multi-brand shops, it's a really cool district. you can go to gran via too, there are shops like zara, h&m, bershka, sfera...
if you want spanish design, you should go to jorge juan street, in sub stop Velazquez (the brown line). Have fun shopping!

A few shops adress:
Piamonte: Piamonte, 16, phone number: (+34) 915 75 55 20.
EKS: Velázquez 28, phone number: (+34) 915 78 42 44
Scooter: Jorge Juan, 12, phone number: (+34) 915 76 47 49.
If: Jorge Juan, 22, phone number: (+34) 915 77 66 41
Pez: Regueros, 15, phone number: (+34) 913 10 66 77
Yube: Fernando VI, 23, phone number: (+34) 913 19 76 73.
Ekseption: Velázquez, 28, phone number: (+34) 915 77 43 53.

i really like Noviciado street (Subway stop: San bernardo, line 2, the red one), it has really cool shops, like Peseta. I like it more than Fuencarral, because it's more authentic now than Fuencarral.

What's Monica Cruz's store called? What does she sell?

Anyone knows good places for under 18 people (nightlife)?

Any place for over 18 shopuld be fine, in most places (except some discos) they don´t care if you´re younger than 18 or not. Around Plaza Dos de Mayo you can find Via Lactea and Tupperware (in case they´re still there, a couple of years since my last time).

Salamanca is the area for brand shopping ; there is a Jimmy Choo store, Chanel etc etc.
Puerto del Sol, Calle de Princesa and Gran Via are the main shopping streets/area's!

i stubbled across Oscar Del Renta and infront of it was DVF....construction in Madrid is soo crappy!!! aghhh it ruined my favorite street Serrarno :(

is Fuencarral still "under construction"?
Lats time I went mid-March, they were doing some work there and also Chueca. What are they doing?

have they opened any new stores, I love Madrid for shopping.

I'm in Madrid for some 8 days more, and being on a tight budget I would like tips on consignment stores around Madrid. Also, is Las Rozas Village worth the trip? I still can't figure out how to get there... :blush:

^I always get mags when Las Rozas Village has great pieces in such a bargain like it was some kind of big ebay sort of outlet of nice brands...
lasrozasvillage.com/en_GB/cat/women

You can get there by bus: lasrozasvillage.com/en_GB/plan-your-visit/getting-here#bus-tab (and also by train but check out the website for more info..I never been there bout i always wanted to)

I love those lil' interesting shops around the Calle de Fuencarral nearby the Gran vía, tube name Gran Vía... if you go round there u might find some lil' interesting shops not just on that street but in parallel ones... be careful with the pickpocket this usually is quite crowded at any time...

has anyone been to the madrid isabel marant boutique? any good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->