Magazines with Digital Archives

blueorchid

you soft and only
Reaction score
I didn't see a similar thread like this, but I thought it might be of interest to link to magazines that have (thankfully) digitized and uploaded their archives for us too view (free or otherwise).

These are the archives that I know of:
There are also quite a few magazines archived through Google Books, such as Ebony, ELLEgirl, LIFE, SPIN. Even People magazine has it's own archive up, of all magazines. :lol:

Are there any other archives out there?

I just subscribed to the Vogue Archives,it will take sometime to purchase a subscription to it though. Very interesting, I got a taste but not enough to satisfy my curiousity :smile:
Thank you

Addendum to my previous comment, I did some research for the cost of full subscription to the Vogue Archive..
Roughly $2000 CAD dollars per year. :-( $1575 US per year USA customers.
However,the general public can use the archive at their local library,university,some schools free of charge to browse though it.:smile:

The entire run of Vogue Magazine, in full text and full color, from 1892-present.

Access Locations: Stephen A. Schwarzman Building, New York Public Library for the Performing Arts, Dorothy and Lewis B. Cullman Center, Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, Science, Industry and Business Library (SIBL), All Branch Libraries

Subjects: Art; Fashion; Business; Magazines, Journals and Serials; Women's Studies
(Bolded items are subjects for which this is a recommended resource)

Dates of Coverage: 1892-present

Update Frequency: Monthly

Provider: ProQuest

Format: N/A

Output Type: Print, Email, Download

Source: http://www.nypl.org

Does Vogue Paris have an archive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member