Magazine Archives

t-rex

everything sucks!
Reaction score
Which magazines have archives online, free or paid?

http://patrimoine.editionsjalou.com/ Massive archive of many different editions and spin-offs of L'Officiel, which itself dates back to 1921. This is a great link if you are looking for ad campaigns, or are interested in older fashions and culture.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/t-magazine/past-issues.html?_r=0 The NYT Style supplement, which goes back to Spring 2008. Does anyone know if WSJ's style supplement has an online archive?

What do you have? :flower:

patrimoine.editionsjalou.com is dead, right? :cry:

So many great resources lost over the past few years. fashioniconography, bwgreyscale, myfdb.com.

Isn't this thread more suited to the Magazine forums?

So as I've mentioned in another thread, Exact Editions offer access to Dazed, Another and Another Man's full history in digital format at reasonable rates. And it would include newly unveiled issues within your subscription period.

Dazed
AnOther Man
AnOther Magazine

where can i see archives back issue for Love magazine and I-D magazine?

did they also have digital edition version too?

Hi eveyone, can help me about how download images on Vogue Italia Archive, please? TIA

This is list Vogue magzine that i not found their digital version PDF

Vogue Korea
Vogue Portugal
Vogue Czech
Vogue Polska
Vogue Netherland

where can i see archives old back issue for any of them?

Last edited:
Hi eveyone, can help me about how download images on Vogue Italia Archive, please? TIA

I use the Firefox browser. Go to Tools -> Page Info and select the Media tab. This will allow you to see all images on the page. Select the file and click "Save As."

You may have to rename the images and add a .jpg at the end either while or after saving them b/c I can't recall if they're on the image files.

This is list Vogue magzine that i not found their digital version PDF

Vogue Korea
Vogue Portugal
Vogue Czech
Vogue Polska
Vogue Netherland

where can i see archives old back issue for any of them?
updated.. right now i only looking digital edition for Vogue Czech

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->