Maggie Gyllenhaal

She does look great in the recent photos.
But I am holding out on Maggie/Bob. :smile:
I also prefer Michelle with more hair.
Very few ladies, imo, can pull off pixie cuts
Both Maggie and Michelle CAN of course!
But it's not their "best" look imo.xo
p.s. she reminds me a bit of Annette Benning lately

She looks great IMO..Short hair looks nice on her. I like the floral dress too.

I preferred her hair how she had it earlier in the month, short but slightly longer on the side, saw an interview with her like that and she was so chic and sexy.

Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal attends Screen Talk: Maggie Gyllenhaal during the 62nd BFI London Film Festival on October 19, 2018 in London, England.

DBVjgQF.jpg

SRkh7CD.jpg

Maggie Gyllenhaal attends the European Premiere of "The Kindergarten Teacher" at the 62nd BFI London Film Festival on October 18, 2018 in London, England.

2hagNqw.jpg

QOItaNF.jpg

Launch of Autograph Collection Hotels' Behind The Scenes speaker series, featuring Maggie Gyllenhaal on October 17, 2018 in London, England.

eh0vSLG.jpg

uvXHq0B.jpg

zimbio.com, wireimage.com

Maggie Gyllenhaal speaks at the Outstanding Achievement In Acting And Producing Award onstage during the screening of 'The Kindergarten Teacher' at the 21st SCAD Savannah Film Festival on October 27, 2018 in Savannah, Georgia.

S1I6Bhb.jpg

Actor Maggie Gyllenhaal attends the 21st SCAD Savannah Film Festival opening night on October 27, 2018 in Savannah, Georgia.

GCWsFSA.jpg

qbDPFk9.jpg

AQ43Xid.jpg

zimbio.com

Jake Gyllenhaal joins his sister Maggie Gyllenhaal at a special screening of her Netflix original film The Kindergarten Teacher!

The 37-year-old Southpaw actor and the 40-year-old The Deuce actress teamed up for the event held at Metrograph on Monday (October 29) in New York City.

bapFbeL.jpg

H0NZwom.jpg

justjared.com

she's so herself. i love her style. that all camel look with the red pumps is divine.

Maggie Gyllenhaal attends the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' 10th annual Governors Awards at The Ray Dolby Ballroom at Hollywood & Highland Center on November 18, 2018 in Hollywood, California.

2lVpjRD.jpg

kTYjv4f.jpg

zimbio.com

Maggie Gyllenhaal attends the 2019 National Board Of Review Gala at Cipriani 42nd Street on January 08, 2019 in New York City.

QeIvlIb.jpg

UsqDDyZ.jpg

zimbio.com

Maggie Gyllenhaal attends the 24th annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on January 13, 2019 in Santa Monica, California.
bBuoyF7.jpg

kcHQl44.jpg

zimbio​

Maggie Gyllenhaal attends the Kate Spade Fashion Show during New York Fashion Week at Cipriani 25 Broadway on February 8, 2019 in New York City.
azQUPzo.jpg

s9fWa3l.jpg

EhOHW3y.jpg

zimbio​

Premiere of the film To Dust on Tuesday (February 5) in New York City.

e6k5357.jpg

At Grand Reopening of the St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort this past weekend after Hurricane Maria forced it to close back in 2017.

DQ9ikhq.jpg

justjared.com​

Maggie Gyllenhaal attends the 350th Anniversary Gala Opera Garnieron May 08, 2019 in Paris, France.

snNcM3i.jpg

PocfJ7M.jpg

Out shopping in New York on April 15, 2019.

a3vnGcO.jpg

Maggie Gyllenhaal attends The Shops & Restaurants at Hudson Yards Vip Grand Opening Event – Red Carpet Arrivals on March 14, 2019 in New York City.

4HeHDUa.jpg

amici.it, wwd.com, hawtcelebs.com

Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal does a reading onstage during 'An Evening with the Cast of HBO's The Deuce' to benefit Housing Works at Housing Works Bookstore Cafe on June 23, 2019 in New York City.

nMhMFoS.jpg

Maggie Gyllenhaal attends the Josh Cellars Father's Day Pop Up Shop In Grand Central Terminal on June 11, 2019 in New York City.

k0fksbS.jpg

zimbio.com, wstale.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->