Man-pirates...

PrinceOfCats

Naturellement pulpeuse
Reaction score
I'm too young to have been a seditionary and I've never seen Pirates of the Carribean so someone 's going to have to fill me in here...what do male pirates wear on their feet (boots obviously but of what type)?

they wear the boots that have a slight point and slight heel. they are tight at the bottom and then baggier at the top so they can fold them down slightly.

If you're talking Vivienne Westwood pirates, they wore the same boots as the women, but in mens sizes. Am I making sense?

Yes, the pirate collection...however it's very expensive to get hold of these days...I was thinking of something a little cheaper around £150 ($230-ish)

The Westwood's are only like £100 more, and look so hot. I have two pairs they feel so good!

:shock: Only £250-ish I never knew they were that cheap I thought they cost an absolute bomb (I saw a pair on auction for about £500)...I'll hotfoot it down to Hervia...

Originally posted by Reece@Feb 7th, 2004 - 5:07 pm
The Westwood's are only like £100 more, and look so hot. I have two pairs they feel so good!
nice avatar B)

Originally posted by Reece@Feb 7th, 2004 - 5:07 pm
where are you purchasing said v.westwood boots pls?!

Here you are, Prince...

3202227020_lg.jpg

Thanks, I saw those on Schuh earlier...what do people think? They have a rounded toe which is a bit weird...

we got a famous pirate here
and he is always barefoot :wacko:

Originally posted by HBoogie@Feb 7th, 2004 - 6:45 pm
Here you are, Prince...

3202227020_lg.jpg
Those are cool... B) They have similar ones at TopShop, by the way. Them call them biker boots there, however. :flower:

Originally posted by softgrey+Feb 7th, 2004 - 5:56 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Feb 7th, 2004 - 5:56 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Reece@Feb 7th, 2004 - 5:07 pm
where are you purchasing said v.westwood boots pls?! [/b][/quote]

And I just orderd them from Hervia, Manchester. They deliverd them the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->