Mango F/W 08.09 : Lauren Hutton by Antoni Bernard

MissMagAddict

Reaction score

LAUREN HUTTON HITS MANGO: It seems fast fashion isn’t just for teenage whippersnappers. At 64, model Lauren Hutton will feature as one of the faces of Mango’s fall campaign, the Spanish high street chain said Monday. Photographer Antoni Bernard has shot the veteran model in pieces including pinstripe shirts, a chunky knit minidress and silk skirts for the campaign, called “We love you, Lauren.” But Mango won’t embrace just one extreme of its customer demographic for fall. Hutton will join twentysomething model Alice Dellal at Mango, who takes a turn as the face of the brand’s denim campaign.
Source | WWD

The entire campaign is up on the Mango website...They also have the F/W catalog up, I guess I can post it all in this thread?

Here it goes...

Mango Jeans with Alice Dellal

*mango.com

Limited Edition Collection-Peneolpe Cruz and Monica Cruz

*mango.com

All Night Collection-Maryna Linchuk

*mango.com

Color Me Up Collection-Maryna Linchuk

*mango.com

why why?! Lauren Hutton is such a great beauty and the shots of her look so awkward and uncomfortable. And the collection name! The 'Why Not' collection. I don't know, makes me think of 'why not go for Lauren Hutton!' or 'Why not go for a tight pencil skirt just because you're 60!' while I agree with these sentiments it's so bizarre. I would have preferred to see her a lot more natural....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->