Not open for further replies.
Alena Akhmadullina
M: Natalia Bogdanova & Ekaterina Smarhun

alenaakhmadullina

Elle UK:

http://www.elleuk.com/starstyle/in-the-magazine
Max Factor signs Gisele

max_factor_signs_gisele_imagesNewsHome.jpg

Newsflash: Max Factor signs Brazilian super Gisele Bundchen for 100th anniversary.
2009 is going to be a big year for Max Factor – the iconic make-up brand will be 100 years old.
And to mark the occasion they have signed supermodel Gisele to front the brand. Legendary make-up artist and catwalk creative Pat McGrath is on board to create the looks for the Gisele campaign, and having worked her magic for the likes of Stella McCartney and Christian Dior's shows, we are expecting something extra special. Max Factor have also signed up legendary fashion photographer Nick Knight, who has worked with Yves Saint Laurent and Alexander McQueen, amongst others, to capture it all .
The campaign launches in the new year.

Gisele looks so Beautiful in that photo. I can't wait to see the results of the ad

Natalia Vodianova for Shalimar, from lebook.com

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 5
Bottle is very tacky, don't like her expression either, looks kinda creepy.

Katrin Thormann, Maria Host & Jessica Bertoncelo for Custo Barcelona FW0809. supermodels.nl (shot by Mariano Vivanco)

custobarcelona-fw0809.jpg

confirmed Helena Christensen will be doing Agent Provocateur ... ads will be available in October...

Vogue.de (not sure if they are reliable or mix things up like other sites) says that Katrin Thormann will be exclusive for a Calvin Klein campaign. Since there is no thread for the S/S 09 campaigns I thought I would post the news here.

Okay you all have issues if you dislike the Shalimar perfume bottle and advert. Sure the print isnt it's best but i love the advert, i love the perfume, and i love the bottle, everyone mentions it when they see my dressing table. So I think the ad is great :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->