Status
Not open for further replies.
*edited--vittadini already has its own thread*

Irina Vitjaz F/W 08/09

30038127.jpg

30038196.jpg

Sources: http://modelfan.blog.cz/rubriky/eugenia-volodina

Last edited by a moderator:
When do the Resort campaigns start to come out?

I'm eager to see Abbey Lee for Gucci Cruise and who scores the Prada Resort campaign!!!!!!!!! :woot:

well i think like a month ago there was a big thing about Claudia leaving Chanel and starting Dolce and Gabbana... and the sources have specifically been mentioning resort spring summer...

well i think like a month ago there was a big thing about Claudia leaving Chanel and starting Dolce and Gabbana... and the sources have specifically been mentioning resort spring summer...
Maryna L told in one of her interview that she did something with Claudia for Dolce. I guess they both will be in Resort ^_^

If Claudia is leaving Chanel, the speculation that Sasha's taking over may be valid. We shall see.

If Claudia is leaving Chanel, the speculation that Sasha's taking over may be valid. We shall see.

I dont think she will leave... and I guess Karl is more into mature models at the moment...

I wouldn't be surprised to see either Siri and or Vlada. Sasha would also be a good choice.
I think Chanel is trying to appeal more to younger buyers, what with the emma watson thing (which i think turned out to be true, but still might not be) A younger Chanel branding may be on the cards as opposed to a more mature model.

I hope we see a Dior Cruise ad campaign :angry: :woot:

Annamaria u. is the face of the new parfum of Dsquared , saw it inside the Oct issue of it. Elle.

Maryna L told in one of her interview that she did something with Claudia for Dolce. I guess they both will be in Resort ^_^

I've read inside CHI , italian gossip magazine , that Claudia s. after shooting the cruise collection , will be in the main campaign too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->