F/W 08.09 Ad Campaigns (please read post #1 before posting) - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^me neither. This season wasn't my favorite, too little ads which I loved.

McQueen

Alexander20McQueen20Fall-Winter2-1.jpg

Alexander20McQueen20Fall-Winter2020.jpg

:heart:

[email protected]

Can't wait for the new thread with all the newest news of fashion news. I just saw a new Gucci perfume commercial, song was the same as the one with Raquel, Freja and Natasha and the bottle could be the same just transparent and with something red. I think it had a different name. Unfortunately I only caught the end so I have no idea about the model or if there have been models at all.

^ Oh! I saw the print ad I think a few days ago. Natasha was in it. The ad looks a bit different from the Gucci by Gucci although her pose is quite the same. I wasn't sure the first time I looked at it because it looks so similar to the Gucci by Gucci, but yes the bottle looks different!

was it posted ?
H&M by Rei Kawakubo / Missy Rayder by ?

screencap by me from difmag.com

That's not the one I've seen. I checked their site and saw the new version of the bottle but the perfume in the commercial looked different I think.

yes it is time to get the new thread started, i know that a few of the major campaigns have already been shot, and a few have already been decided,

I think the bottle is different because it's eau de toilette, which is new and the brown bottle is the eau de parfum.

yes it is time to get the new thread started, i know that a few of the major campaigns have already been shot, and a few have already been decided,

Give me a sign if you heard something like Katrin Thormann being exclusive to a Calvin Klein campaign. :woot:

That's at least what Vogue the website says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bronzevenus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->