Mango S/S 2004 : Karolina Kurkova

moussemaker

Reaction score
kk3.jpg

kk2.jpg

kk1.jpg

kk4.jpg

i think i am slowly becoming obsessed with karolina kurkova...she always looks FLAWLESS!

For me, she is one of the best models of the moment :P

Right now Karolina is also in the ads for Peek & Cloppenburg, a German store line:
545-11.jpg
548-08.jpg

550-06.jpg
551-05.jpg

in some pics where she is so made up, she looks sort of bad, but here, looking more natural, she looks really good. but i don't like that first few pics, like i said, she looks like she has too much makeup or airbrushing.

Ya know, I once told some people how she reminds me of Niki Taylor. Nobody agreed with me. I guess I'm not the only one who sees it.

Originally posted by Love4Armani@Feb 16th, 2004 - 9:36 pm
in some pics where she is so made up, she looks sort of bad, but here, looking more natural, she looks really good. but i don't like that first few pics, like i said, she looks like she has too much makeup or airbrushing.
I agree, she looks gorgeous without the air brushing it's almost annoying when they use it

I like the ads :flower:

i cant see the mango ads but in the 2nd lot she actually looks like nikki
great ads! always perfect!

:woot: I :heart: all the ads except for the very first pic...her face looks kinda scary for some reason!! I miss Mango..I miss Europe!! :cry: I can't wait for the upcoming summer!!! :woot:

She is really beautiful, I agree that there is airbrushing in the ads, but I like the ads anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->