Marat Safin

roxxy u r on fire!!!
but i am burning!!!!!!
he is russian sex God!!!!!

Marat practices in preparation for the Pacific Life Open at the Indian Wells Garden - March 5,2007 in Indian Wells,California:

viewimages

With his ex. Daria:
marat-safin.jpg

we79_046-4.jpg

guyfromrussia

Last edited by a moderator:
At his sister Dinara match:
6664me.jpg
5554nz.jpg
4448sg.jpg
7774mu.jpg
1110yq.jpg
2220ln.jpg
9998cv.jpg
8888qp.jpg

atptour

Last edited by a moderator:
From the Russian Hello magazine ,oct. 2005:
The President's Special Guest

The famous tennis player Marat Safin came to Kazan by his own car having overcome hundreds of kilometres in one night. They say he was in a hurry for his friend's Ilya Kovalchuk's hockey match but due to an accident he came across on the road and hence a traffic jam he was late. Tatarstan President Mintimer Shaymiev invited Marat to Kazan. He was sorry Marat didn't make it to the 1000 years celebration but nonetheless he personally developed a visit plan for his guests. Motherland had a great impression on the tennis player but he didnt find enough words to describe it: "I don't like big loud words...more than that I hate them. I'll put it simply: I am very flattered to be here and all that" Marat told Hello that he came to Kazan with his Dad Mubin Safin "Dad tried to show me all the sightseeing places in Kazan, so I was inseparable with my photo camera". Safin was accompanied by tons of fans in the streets of Kazan and he gladly communicated with all of them. He even answered tricky questions, such as for example, why is he letting his hair grow? "I am a macho", Safin said, "I let it grow while I have this possibility. Who knows what's gonna happen next" Well here he obviously tries to play hard-to-get. He knows what's gonna happen next: he will get back on court after his knee treatment: "I go to the hospital at 8 am every day. I think I will slowly start playing next year"
mosque.jpg

guyfromrussia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->