Marchesa S/S 11 New York

They really just rework the same dresses every season. The ruffles, the origami, the cut outs, the greacan stuff.

Soon to be seen on every Weinstein company actress at all the awards shows.

That big origami dress they've done before and it doesn't look that pretty to begin with. The second dress is something they've had too, but I think it looks fresh. The other two I straight out just like. Curious about the rest although not really expecting much because they tend to be same old, same old and I'm just sick of them because of overexposure on the red carpet.

that first dress reminds me of this dolce & gabbana underwear top
29wwihi.jpg

steffano gabbana twitter

with all the hype and $$$ they have, you'd think they'd stop staging these presentations and do an actual runway.

Very princess like and beautiful as always. A bit boring...but beautiful! :flower: Love dress in post #2.

it always happens with marchesa one or two dresses i adore the rest blah

Out of the four dresses posted:
The last dress is very pretty.
The third look...I feel like I've seen that before. Wait---I know I've seen that before.

The fourth dress is very beautiful, but the rest is same old same old. They really need to find some new inspiration.

I agree. While a lot of people like the intimate setting you get from having a presentation like this, I think its about time they put their collection on the runway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->