Maria Grazia Cucinotta

sanja

Reaction score

Maria Grazia Cucinotta (born July 27, 1969 in Messina, Sicily, Italy) is an Italian actress.
She is most worldly recognised for her roles in Il Postino and as a Bond girl in the James Bond film The World Is Not Enough

source - Bellazon

Thank you for starting this thread! I have only seen one movie with her I think and that is Il postino. Could you or anyone else please post promotion pictures and screen captures from that movie. I appreciate it a lot.

Maria Grazia Cucinotta @ "Michael Clayton" premiere in Rome, Italy, October 1

celebutopia.net

Maria Grazia Cucinotta poses during the Ischia Global Film And Music Festival in Ischia, Italy, July 17 - celebutopia.

Maria Grazia Cucinotta @ Ischia Global Film and Music Festival - Day 3, Ischia, Italy, July 18 - celebutopia.

Maria Grazia Cucinotta @ Ischia Global Film and Music Festival - Day 2, Ischia, Italy, July 17 - celebutopia.

And she looked like this a while ago...

older scans and pics from my archive

Maria Grazia Cucinotta arrives at the Hotel Excelsior by boat during the 65th Venice Film Festival, Venice, Italy, September 2

celebutopia

Maria Grazia Cucinotta @ Roberto Cavalli's ready-to-wear collection Spring-Summer 2009 during the Milan fashion week, Milan, Italy, Sept 24

celebutopia

Maria Grazia Cucinotta @ TV fiction "VIP" photocall in Rome, Italy, October 10
celebutopia

Maria Grazia Cucinotta @ amfAR's second annual Cinema Against AIDS Rome, Rome, Italy, October 24
celebutopia

Maria Grazia Cucinotta @ "Los Angeles, Italia Film, Fashion and Art Fest" press conference in Rome, Italy, February 2 - celebutopia.

Maria Grazia Cucinotta Angels and Demons World Premiere Rome 4 May - celebutopia.

Maria Grazia Cucinotta arrives at the 66th Venice Film Festival, Venice, Italy, August 31 - celebutopia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->