ELLE Italia February 2019
MARIACARLA
Photographer: Gilles Bensimon
Stylist: Amelianna Loiacono
Hair: Alessandro Rebecchi
Make Up: Cosetta Giorgetti Artista
Model: Mariacarla Boscono

elle.it

THIS WOMAN HAS NEVER BEEN FADING OUT, ALWAYS REVITALIZING!

Sorry Push I haven`t been here for quite a while, just residing in INS to keep an eye on her all the time.

Come on, why you guys so sensitive to her hair color which is indeed not annoying at all!
For one thing, models do change their style frequently as the trendsetters in this brutal industry, haircuts, colors, brows, piercings even tattoos, don`t be that fussy as her last big makeover was in 2006, take a look at my avatar. I clearly remembered that at that time, the majority were like the same today, hated that blond boy look. Not mentioned tha earlier BOB hair in her 20s. For another, I love her because she is unique, versatile and mesmerizing no matter in what look, her personality does sparkle permanently instead of the fad of doing what.

I actually loved MCB with her blonde pixie. She’s incredibly versatile and I love that. I’m just not a fan of this hair color. I still love her!

Awful hair colour! Makes it harder for people like myself who are not her biggest fans to begin with.

Elle Italy March, 2nd 2019

Mariacarla

Photographer: Gilles Bensimon
Stylist: Amelianna Loiacono
Hair: Alessandro Rebecchi
Makeup: Cosetta Giorgetti
Cast: Mariacarla Boscono

Elle Italy Digital Edition

Roger Vivier: Day Dream Vivier - Press Day - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2019/2020

zimbio.com

So happy she walked hand in hand with Vittoria, two generations representing the quintessential Italian beauty.

Chanel FW 2019 Paris
_ALE0096.jpg
chn_0010.jpg

vogue

I got a bit teary when she broke down in the runway finale. Glad she was one of the long-serving muses to appear in Karl's final show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->