Mariacarla Boscono

The first cover is cute but why did they decide to do her eyebrows like that in the second one :censored:?

Is she doing any shows this season, not even Ferragamo or Bottega? I hope she's exclusive with Versace and we can see her doing a nice campaign. Hope not with Valentino, I would rather see her doing no shows than that one only....

Numéro France March 2021
Mariacarla
Source: models.com
Dan Beleiu - Photographer
Babeth Djian - Creative Director
Tuomas Laitinen - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Arianna Campa - Makeup Artist
Paul Louisor - Casting Director
(models.com)

Valentino F/W 2021 Milan
mED54Dwm_o.jpg
Vogue.com
It's the first time I am telling myself that she's looking good in a Pierpaolo's show, or infact a model is looking good in his show. Usually it was just Adut who looked like her usual glowing self.

Dries van Noten F/W 2021 Paris!!
KHe5xH59_o.jpg sAWNLrdH_o.jpg
Vogue. com
She had the last look, hoping for the campaign and it better be OG

It was her first time ever for Dries Van Noten! What an absolute superstar that she is. 40 years old and she is still at the top of her game gaining new clients, just unbelievable. Also, she is not doing Versace this season, I doubt there is anyone special doing Versace this season.

It was her first time ever for Dries Van Noten! What an absolute superstar that she is. 40 years old and she is still at the top of her game gaining new clients, just unbelievable. Also, she is not doing Versace this season, I doubt there is anyone special doing Versace this season.
Is she doing other shows in Paris? I hope Margiela, Chloé or YSL. Vaccarello should use Trentini and her, afterall they are also favorites of Tom Ford and Stefano Pilati!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->