Marie Claire France August 2024 : Virginie Efira by Guy Lowndes

Gosh HOW can she allow this cover to be published???
Where is her PR team???
Is the photographer blind???
BAD BAD BAD :
- the pose, is she on the toilet?
- the harsh light
- the retouching
= it's a major fail.

Bertrando, I don't think an average Marie Claire reader will get annoyed about the cover that much lol.
It's not a good cover but it's very Marie Claire, easy, good-spirited and with a local celeb everyone likes.

giphy.gif

Bertrando, I don't think an average Marie Claire reader will get annoyed about the cover that much lol.
It's not a good cover but it's very Marie Claire, easy, good-spirited and with a local celeb everyone likes.

Ahahaha personally I don't read Marie Claire and in fact none of my friends, some who are girls, even shopped this magazine; however, having said that Virginie Efira is a HUGE STAR in France (she is belgian-french) and as a french person it makes me sick to see this actress depict in such a bad way. And sometimes the target readers of a specific magazine can also find these elements annoying, hence why I cancelled my decade long subscription to US Vogue when Anna featured The Kardashians on the cover and inside the magazine. You've got to talk the talk and walk the walk in this life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
christyshaw61
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->