Marie Claire - Worldwide

Originally posted by HBoogie@Dec 29th, 2003 - 9:29 pm
I have never found him attractive. :yuk:
I haven't either.. He always seemed so cheesy :dizzy:

i think the only reason why he looks like that is for his latest movie, the last samurai. he doesnt look that bad :blush:

BLECH :yuk: Hate the facial hair on him almost as much as I hate it on Brad Pitt!

~~Kim

Originally posted by KikiB1@Dec 30th, 2003 - 2:51 pm
BLECH :yuk: Hate the facial hair on him almost as much as I hate it on Brad Pitt!

~~Kim
I bet they retouched his facial hair on the pic.... :rolleyes: ...they look really dark.....

He disgusts me :sick:

The more success Nicole gets, the more Tom becomes uncool and disgusting (that's what I think!), let's hope this is just a coincidence! :wink:

Originally posted by kimkhuu@Dec 30th, 2003 - 7:30 pm
The more success Nicole gets, the more Tom becomes uncool and disgusting (that's what I think!), let's hope this is just a coincidence! :wink:
It's strange, but you're right! :lol:

why tom and brad, why?? beards and mustaches = NOT ATTRACTIVE (and old-manish)!! (and they hurt to kiss! :P )

It seems he's quite happy for Nicole's success actually, at least it seemed that way on Oprah. I think he looks hot here.

US Marie Claire November 2004 : Jessica Simpson

jessica.jpg

love the colour combination and the photo is also good except theres something alike a milk moustache that almost ruined it
thanks for posting>>

Originally posted by lucky@Oct 1 2004, 02:25 PM
Her smile looks a bit awkward there.
[snapback]381995[/snapback]​

Indeed! it's almost a grin :huh:

How about the title: Jessica Simpson "Smarter than you think" :brows: Everyone thinks she's dumb????

i would think her 15 minutes are up - it sure looks like it for her husbad. Good for her for milking it (as well as her non talent sister.) i doubt if they'll be missed when they fade into obscurity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->