Marina Nery

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
She looks very young, so I hope her management team waits a bit for her debut, but she is VERY striking.

from models.com

From Bahia, Brazil, the home of capoeira, João Gilberto and tropicalia, Marina is a stunning addition to the boards of Joy Model Management in Sao Paulo. This baby Brandi Quinones is totally new, and at just 15 years old, is all about perfecting her poise before heading overseas. Introduced to the fashion industry by a model friend, Marina is tall, tanned, young and lovely… one thing is for sure – Brazil is never boring!

stats:

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 179cm / 5′10.5″
Bust: 78 cm / 30.5″
Waist: 58 cm / 23.5″
Hips: 88 cm / 34.5″

Place of Origin: Salvador, Bahia, Brazil

marinanerypola01.jpg

marinanerypola03.jpg

marinanerypola05.jpg

marinanerypola08.jpg

source: models.com

Wow incredible girl, but so young and tender still. Kids are getting taller by the day non?

Stunning. I am completely taken by her look, she's like a breath of fresh air!

Her features are so surprising considering her latino look! South-american Masha was my first thought indeed! :wub:

Despite her mixed resemblance to other models, she still looks so fresh.

Thank you so much for starting this thread, Charlotte. I always love your new finds! She looks indeed very incredible. I love her curly hair!

*subscribing*

Very interesting look. Classically beautiful but nowhere near looking generic. Cute!

She's absolutely gorgeous :heart:
Showcard Joy: Women F/W 2011 - Sao Paulo
243mdnc.jpg

welovemodels

Wow... she really gives the dolly-alien model look a whole new meaning. Love her. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"